Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/17/08, 07:55 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default The would be NS/JF team up

You know its a real shame that the rumored NS/JF team up didn't happen. It would have been so perfect. Both teams have so much similaries. It would have been fun to see each group team up with each other.

Imagine what Theo would think of Dustin. I bet RJ would have fit it real well with the Wind Rangers. I could so see Dai Shi finding Lothor's genetic material ( I was never convinced it was completely lost in the explosion of Mesogog's lab) and reviving him. It would have been funny seeing the two interact. I don't think Dai Shi would care much for Lothor's playfulness. But guys would have been ruthless and not willing to share power.

Of course the whole NS/JF team up could have just been a rumor that got out of control. But PA would have a better idea about that. Since he was the one that broke that story.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/11, 09:55 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: The would be NS/JF team up

It would have been cool had this teamup happened back during Jungle Fury.

Considering Lily and Tori were the lone girls on their teams and they wore different colors.

It would have also been cool to see the interactions everyone would have considering Dustin was the goofball of their group.

I do wonder what the Ninja Storm enemy would have been though and I also wonder how they would have done the usual team-up fights.

They probably would have done something like this:
Shane and Casey
Tori and Lily
Dustin and Theo
Thunders and RJ
Cam and Dominic

Last edited by MattEmily; 01/23/12 at 11:30 PM. Reason: edited because of mistake since Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder started out with 3 Rangers and they ended up teaming up
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/11, 10:08 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: The would be NS/JF team up

It would have been a perfect team up. A lot of Jungle Fury's concepts remind of of Ninja Storm. Not that they we're carbon copies. But the themes just seem to go together well. It would have been cool seeing the NS Rangers years after their series wrapped. At least we got Tori back in Overdrive.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply