Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/18/18, 06:38 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Beast Morphers Revealed (WARNING: Spoilers due to their identities being revealed)

Here's an EXTRA

SPOILER

WARNING

so be

WARNED that this video will spoil their identities for you.
LAST CHANCE

FINAL WARNING

The first 3 Beast Rangers have been revealed

MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/18/18, 06:53 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Beast Morphers Revealed (WARNING: Spoilers due to their identities being revealed)

Old 08/19/18, 11:46 AM   #3
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Default Re: Beast Morphers Revealed (WARNING: Spoilers due to their identities being revealed)

The cast looks very R.P.M.-ish. The Red Rangers is Scott-like and the other two Rangers remind me of Summer and Flynn. Also, if my count is correct, this is the 5th time that the Red Rangers is a black person. It would be interesting if T.J., Shane, Jack, Scott the latest Red would be featured in a special edition of "Forever Red". I would definitely tune in for that episode - if it happened, that is.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/19/18, 12:55 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
The cast looks very R.P.M.-ish. The Red Rangers is Scott-like and the other two Rangers remind me of Summer and Flynn. Also, if my count is correct, this is the 5th time that the Red Rangers is a black person. It would be interesting if T.J., Shane, Jack, Scott the latest Red would be featured in a special edition of "Forever Red". I would definitely tune in for that episode - if it happened, that is.
Shane may have looked black but he technically isn't. I do wonder if they're doing the blonde = yellow thing on purpose myself not that I mind since I think it's funny.
Old 08/19/18, 09:32 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
It would be interesting if T.J., Shane, Jack, Scott the latest Red would be featured in a special edition of "Forever Red". I would definitely tune in for that episode - if it happened, that is.
however I do agree with you that such a teamup would be interesting but Reds between Turbo and Beast Morphers would just be too many so you'd have to pick and choose which actors you wanted on-screen. I would want Lauren as 1 of them so that we have a female as part of the teamup
Post New ThreadReply