Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Nickelodeon

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/24/18, 10:15 AM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Kids' Choice Awards 2018

like last year I will include a list of categories and nominations and in following posts I will also say who I've voted for and my predictions.

Fave Movie = Beauty and the Beast, Guardians of the Galaxy V2, Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle, Pitch Perfect 3, Spider-Man Homecoming, Star Wars The Last Jedi, The Greatest Showman, Wonder Woman

Fave Movie Actor = Ben Affleck, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell
Fave Movie Actress = Anna Kendrick, Daisy Rider, Emma Watson, Gal Gadot, Zendaya, Zoe Saldana
Fave Animated Movie = Captain Underpants The First Epic Movie, Cars 3, Coco, Despicable Me 3, Ferdinand, Smurfs The Lost Village, The Emoji Movie, Lego Batman
Fave Greek Music Artist = Anastasios Rammos, Bo, Claydee, Demy, Elenl Fourelra, Vangells Kakouriotis
Video Game = Just Dance 2018, Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Minecraft Java Edition, Star Wars Battlefront II, Super Mario Odyssey
Funny Youtuber = Alex Wassabi, Dan TDM, Dude Perfect, Liza Koshy, Marklpller, Miranda Sings
Musical Youtuber = Ayo & Teo, Jack & and Jack, Jacob Sartorius, Johnny Orlando, Jojo Siwa, Why Don't We
Instagram Pet = ItsDougthePug, Jiffpom, Junlperfoxx, Nala Cat, Realdiddykong, RealGrumpCat
Dance Trend = Backpack Kid, Lemon, Milly Rock, Rolex, Shoot Dance, Stir Fry

TV Show = Fuller House, Henry Danger, KC Undercover, Power Rangers Ninja Steel, Stranger Things, Big Bang Theory, The Flash, The Thundermans

Cartoon = Alvin and the Chipmunks, SpongeBob, Teen Titans Go, Ninja Turtles, Loud House, Simpson
TV Actor = Andrew Lincoln, Grant Gustin, Jace Norman, Jack Griffo, Jim Parsons, William Shewfelt
TV Actress = Candace Cameron-Bure, Kaley Cuoco, Kira Kosarin, Lizzy Greene, M Bobby Brown, Zendaya

Music Group = Coldplay, 5th Harmony, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, Chainsmokers, 21 Pilots
Male Artist = Bruno Mars, DJ Khaled, Ed Sheeran, Luis Fonsl, Kendrick Lamar, Shawn Mendes
Female Artist = Beyonce, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Pink, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift
Song = Despacito - Remix, Humble, I'm the one, It ain't me, Look what you made me do, Shape of you
Breakout Artist = Alessia Cara, Camila Cabello, Cardi B, Harry Styles, Khalld, Noah Cyrus
Global Music Star = Black Coffee, BTS, Lorde, Zara Larsson, Taylor Swift, Maluma
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/24/18, 05:17 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Kids' Choice Awards 2018

Here's the post in which I will be posting who I have voted for.

Fave Movie = Beauty and the Beast
Fave Movie Actor = Ben Affleck
Fave Movie Actress = Emma Watson
Fave Animated Movie = Despicable Me 3
Fave Greek Music Artist = Demy
Video Game = Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Funny Youtuber = Dude Perfect
Musical Youtuber = Jojo Siwa
Instagram Pet = RealGrumpCat
Dance Trend = Backpack Kid, Lemon, Milly Rock, Rolex, Shoot Dance, Stir Fry (don't recall which trend I voted for)

The following categories I didn't vote for but here's who I would've voted for.

TV Show = Fuller House
Cartoon = Ninja Turtles
TV Actor = William Shewfelt
TV Actress = Candace Cameron-Bure

Music Group = 5th Harmony
Male Artist = Shawn Mendes
Female Artist = Selena Gomez
Song = Look what you made me do
Breakout Artist = Camila Cabello
Global Music Star = Taylor Swift
Old 03/24/18, 09:10 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Here are my predictions they'll be in red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
like last year I will include a list of categories and nominations and in following posts I will also say who I've voted for and my predictions.

Fave Movie = Beauty and the Beast, Guardians of the Galaxy V2, Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle, Pitch Perfect 3, Spider-Man Homecoming, Star Wars The Last Jedi, The Greatest Showman, Wonder Woman

Fave Movie Actor = Ben Affleck, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell
Fave Movie Actress = Anna Kendrick, Daisy Rider, Emma Watson, Gal Gadot, Zendaya, Zoe Saldana
Fave Animated Movie = Captain Underpants The First Epic Movie, Cars 3, Coco, Despicable Me 3, Ferdinand, Smurfs The Lost Village, The Emoji Movie, Lego Batman
Fave Greek Music Artist = Anastasios Rammos, Bo, Claydee, Demy, Elenl Fourelra, Vangells Kakouriotis
Video Game = Just Dance 2018, Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Minecraft Java Edition, Star Wars Battlefront II, Super Mario Odyssey
Funny Youtuber = Alex Wassabi, Dan TDM, Dude Perfect, Liza Koshy, Marklpller, Miranda Sings
Musical Youtuber = Ayo & Teo, Jack & and Jack, Jacob Sartorius, Johnny Orlando, Jojo Siwa, Why Don't We
Instagram Pet = ItsDougthePug, Jiffpom, Junlperfoxx, Nala Cat, Realdiddykong, RealGrumpCat
Dance Trend = Backpack Kid, Lemon, Milly Rock, Rolex, Shoot Dance, Stir Fry

TV Show = Fuller House, Henry Danger, KC Undercover, Power Rangers Ninja Steel, Stranger Things, Big Bang Theory, The Flash, The Thundermans

Cartoon = Alvin and the Chipmunks, SpongeBob, Teen Titans Go, Ninja Turtles, Loud House, Simpson
TV Actor = Andrew Lincoln, Grant Gustin, Jace Norman, Jack Griffo, Jim Parsons, William Shewfelt
TV Actress = Candace Cameron-Bure, Kaley Cuoco, Kira Kosarin, Lizzy Greene, M Bobby Brown, Zendaya

Music Group = Coldplay, 5th Harmony, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, Chainsmokers, 21 Pilots
Male Artist = Bruno Mars, DJ Khaled, Ed Sheeran, Luis Fonsl, Kendrick Lamar, Shawn Mendes
Female Artist = Beyonce, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Pink, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift
Song = Despacito - Remix, Humble, I'm the one, It ain't me, Look what you made me do, Shape of you
Breakout Artist = Alessia Cara, Camila Cabello, Cardi B, Harry Styles, Khalld, Noah Cyrus
Global Music Star = Black Coffee, BTS, Lorde, Zara Larsson, Taylor Swift, Maluma
Old 03/24/18, 10:29 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Storm Reid (A Wrinkle in Time) and Hayley Steinfeld (Bumble Bee) are the presenters for TV Actress. The Blimp goes to Millie Bobby Brown.

Kristen Bell (Pandas) and some guy are the presenters for Breakout Artist. The Blimp goes to Camila Cabello

During the first break it was announced by on-screen text that Video Game is Just Dance

Nick Cannon is the presenter for funny YouTube creator. The Blimp goes to Liza Koshy and she got slimed durinng her acceptance speech.

Channing Tatum, Zendaya and Yara Shahidi (all come Smallfoot) were just there for their movie.

Chloe Kim and Patrick Schwarzenegger are the presenters for TV Show. The Blimp goes to Stranger Things. Accepting for the show: Millie Bobby Brown, Caleb McLaughlin and Sadie Sink

Jack Griffo and Kira Kosarin were there to reveal the Avengers sneak peak.
Nick Cannon reveals that Jojo won Musical YouTube.

during the next break text reveals that "Shape of you" is favorite song.

Heidi Klum and Mel B (America's Got Talent) were the presenters for Movie Actress and they got slimed before the nominees were announced. The Blimp goes to Zendaya.

Jojo Siwa got slimed at the end of her performance.

Kat Graham, Josh Brener, Brandon Smith, Ben Schwartz and Omar Miller (Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) they were there for an exclusive look at their show and to be the presenters of the Instagram Pet. The Blimp goes to Jiffpom.

Laurie Hernandez got slimed after a kids' performance and Barbie's video speech. Barbie also got slimed right after Laurie did.

During the break "Backpack Kid" is revealed to be the dance trend.

Jace Norman reveals that Shawn Mendes is Male Artist and some Helpers slimed Shawn before Jace presents the blimp to him

The female Announcer reveals that animated movie is Coco, BTS is Global Music Star, SpongeBob is Cartoon

Daniella Perkins, Owen Joyner and Lilimar (all Knight Squad) both Owen and Lilimar are competing to collect 3 Power Moons the winner will be the one who announces the winner. They're the presenters for TV Actor. The Blimp goes to Jace Norman

During the break text reveals Female Artist is Demi Lovato

John Cena's "Dad" Don Cena is the presenter for Movie Actor. The Blimp goes to Dwayne Johnson and his movie; Jumanji won for Fave Movie. Dwayne provided a video acceptable speech due to being in the middle of filming something.
Post New ThreadReply