Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/08/07, 02:26 AM   #1
DarkMan
Power Ranger

Default a new group for us but being opinionated

i have an idea why don't we get a new group for us members of a round table like the knights of the round table the revolution is an ok group in my opinion but this is a new year sorry shelia no offense too you really im still being respectful too you there should be a group that does protect people im gonna put this as an example you know the jedi knights in star wars they were a group who was into peace and they called themselves keepers of the peace

now what i suggest that we should have a board group called the lahana knights that does bring peace and justice to this site so if anyone thinks thats a good idea well think about it i mean it should be about emma i may have been redeemed from my problems with revenge but i want to do the best i can as a member of this group and a friend to razi abby and rae
and joe

think about this idea people i hope that people think this idea will be good for us all
Old 07/22/07, 05:41 PM   #2
The Eye of Isis
Comic Relief

Nice idea. But it has already been done. Raven and his friends already formed the Lahana Knights 3 years ago during the first forum wars. Don't you remember? They were also know as the Fellowship of the Singer. lol Besides why must the Revolution disband?

.:Isis:.
Old 07/27/07, 09:10 PM   #3
DarkMan
Power Ranger

no no no no not disbanded regrouped
Old 08/01/07, 10:29 AM   #4
The Eye of Isis
Comic Relief

The Revolution don't need to regroup really. Things are fine. As was stated before, things are peaceful. When things get tough there is what's called a call to arms. When other members come and lend support. I represent the New Paradigm since Horace and Anubis are away. And, my Ravey is Revolution along with Razi. So things are well taken care of. If it is a faction of your own you seek please feel free my friend. But, we are fine as we are.

Old 08/01/07, 09:02 PM   #5
DarkMan
Power Ranger

okey dokey
Old 08/07/07, 09:44 AM   #6
Asleepintheelement
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye of Isis
The Revolution don't need to regroup really. Things are fine. As was stated before, things are peaceful. When things get tough there is what's called a call to arms. When other members come and lend support. I represent the New Paradigm since Horace and Anubis are away. And, my Ravey is Revolution along with Razi. So things are well taken care of. If it is a faction of your own you seek please feel free my friend. But, we are fine as we are.

^
agreed.
Asleepintheelement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/07, 09:11 PM   #7
Esther
Power Ranger

is anyone picking out the new name for the forum?..i have dibbs on "The Lahana Knights!"..if that's going to happen...