Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Grade the episode:
10! 3 75.00%
9 0 0%
8 0 0%
7 0 0%
6 1 25.00%
5 0 0%
4 0 0%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1... :( 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/27/07, 10:36 AM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Cool Den-O Episode #1: "I Appear!"

Quote:
Crossing time and scattering sand all around, countless entities of energy invade the sky of Tokyo in 2007. However, no one around seems to notice the entities or the sand, except for only one person, Ryoutaro Nogami. After being beaten up by Tetsuo's gang, Nogami discovers an unusual pass. Just as he picked it up and entered a building, the landscape abruptly changed into a valley, in which the DenLiner made a stop. Nogami steps into it in amazement.
The newest Kamen Rider season kicks off in less than 10 hours, let's get it started!
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/27/07, 08:25 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Spade
Comic Relief

Just episode 1 to keep it short A
Kamen Rider Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/07, 10:16 AM   #3
Tendou Soujiro
Comic Relief

Not much did happen but it was cool so i'm giving a ten

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Arial Black]Henshin!!!!!!!!!!!![/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Tendou Soujiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/30/07, 06:48 PM   #4
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

I thought it was pretty good. Never before have a seen a Toku hero in costume have no idea what he was doing, that was hilarious. Hana was a bit confusing to me without the convienence of subtitles, but I liked her determination, and Ryoutaro's reluctance was a nice change of pace. Didn't get what was up with all the powder, was it some form of pixie dust or something?

I love the buttons on the Rider Belt, they should work great for Den-O's future changes on the fly, I'm sure he'll need to do so in the heat of battle, at least until he earns Gun Form. And I want to see Plat Form in more action, basic black works for me. Sword Form's hover slasher thing was cool, too, Momotaros is a great fighter.
Old 02/01/07, 03:37 PM   #5
Ryoutarou
Ranger In Training

I loved every minute of the episode. The main character was in that tree less than a minute into the episode, that's gotta be a record for bad luck. I like that Ryotaro isn't as stuck up or as annoying as Tendou from Kabuto. He generally seems like a nice guy who wants to help people and avoid fighting, to the point of not defending himself. He's the perfect candidate for character development.
Ryoutarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/01/07, 05:50 PM   #6
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

The only thing I don't get is why people always want to compare the last season with the current season. With toku shows, it's never going to be the same thing, so why would anyone look for that?
Old 02/02/07, 03:36 AM   #7
Ryoutarou
Ranger In Training

Because that's generally what just finished and people like comparing where the franchise is going and how it's changing based on past styles.
Ryoutarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/02/07, 05:27 AM   #8
Aussie Rider
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Aussie Rider Send a message via AIM to Aussie Rider

Watched it. Loved it. I'm still trying to figure out how teh hell he got stuck up that tree!
Aussie Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply