Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/12/10, 01:50 AM   #1
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Default kamen rider judgement

Kamen rider judgment

The one who shall pass judgment

Monsters appeared before the boy he had no expression on his face he felt no fear as they crowded around them hungrily, ready to attack him as he prepared for the attack and figure appeared in a black trench coat holding a cane he had no face on head only a floating mask stood in their place on lunged the figure raised his hand a the creature burned in black flames the other ran the figure grabbed his cane and tossed it impaling

His opponent.

The figure turned around and said "fight he who shall pass judgment" the figure handed him a black box the boy replied. "what do u mean" then he awoke. "it was all just a dream" but then he found himself right next to the black box "whoa"." honey hurry up you'll be late for school" yelled the boys mother "be right down mom" Kamden night was a ordinary kid he had black spiky hair he was African American but what set him apart from others was his silver eyes" I better get ready he put on a red t-shirt with a black wolf on it blue jeans and a jacket with a silver full moon on the back. "bye mom" he yelled as he ran out the house. He ran to his school building but o his way there he saw a guy flying out an alleyway he turned to see his cousin Drake Adams fighting with some punks.

One tried to hit him from behind but found a shoe in his face "thanks cuz" drake said as he hit a guy in the face "don't mention it" he said as he kicked another one as they finished all of them they saw the leader holding a girl" so you defeated them huh"? "Yeah" so put her down before we make you "Drake" spat. "well more food for me" "what"? Kamden replied the guy then began to twist a crushed up he then transformed into a mammoth centaur creature. "now its feeding time" he yelled" kamden" drake said "yeah" he replied "you saw that right" "oh yeah" "okay just checking" that's when kamden back began to glow "drake" he called "yeah" drake answered "grab the girl and run" he said pulling out the box" what are you crazy" he yelled "DO IT!!!!" ok you're be behind me right" he said grabbing the girl " yeah" "okay man" he said running. "You'll take care of me ha just try it" the mammoth said. Kamden opened the box and it revealed a black gun with a white cross on it. "Woah" he said amazed the black figure from his dream appeared "henshin is the command for the gun" the figure said the mammoth charged at him he grabbed the gun and pointed it in the creatures direction "HENSHIN" he yelled.

A black aura with a white cross shot out pushing him back the aura the came back and passed through kamden in his place stood a armored figure "prepare to face judgment for I am kamen rider judgment" his armor was pitch black with white half ovals for eyes ovals the left arm was a demonic arm (like Nero's from devil

May cry 4 only black) on the chest was a white cross.

"You're flashy transformation doesn't scare me" the mammoth charged kamden grabbed the judgedriver "I shall pass judgment" he said and fired of a volley of bullets "arghh" the monster bellowed "lets end this" kamden said he touched the cross on the judge driver final judgment the driver bellowed. He held the gun straight it became covered in a black aura "JUDGMENT BLAST" it yelled it fired a black beam with a white cross in the middle. "NOOOOOOO" the creature panicked and ran but couldn't escape once the beam made contact the monster exploded in dark energy as he de-henshined "I could get used to this" he said

And their goes my first chapter I know it was long I will try and make my other chapters shorter please go easy on me this is my first fic as well thanks reviews are welcome please tell me how to make it better

Next chapter your punishment is………
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply