Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 03/01/08, 02:37 AM   #11
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

I'm not assuming anything, man. All I'm pointing out is that if they're adapting Ryuki and want to adapt another season after that, what would stop them from going back to Faiz one day?
Old 03/01/08, 06:58 AM   #12
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
I'm not assuming anything, man.
Your statement about us wanting the show to be a hit is an assumption. We covers everyone as a group. So far this person of that group couldn't care if the show becomes a hit.

Quote:
what would stop them from going back to Faiz one day?
Adopting inferior seasons above superior ones is sheer stupidity and stupidity always fails.
Old 03/01/08, 09:29 PM   #13
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian
Your statement about us wanting the show to be a hit is an assumption.
Then why are you posting in this thread?

If you want to hear an assumption, I'd assume anyone not concerned with a project wouldn't want to keep up with its developments.
Old 03/02/08, 01:15 PM   #14
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Then why are you posting in this thread?
1. Because
2. Because
3. Because
4. None of your business why.

Quote:
If you want to hear an assumption, I'd assume anyone not concerned with a project wouldn't want to keep up with its developments.
Who says I am keeping up with the developments of Dragon Knight. I seen the pilot, it's rubbish why would I keep up with anything else after that concerning Dragon Knight. This thread however is not about Dragon Knight but about is potential sequel.
Old 03/02/08, 03:58 PM   #15
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian
This thread however is not about Dragon Knight but about is potential sequel.
A sequel that won't come if Dragon Knight doesn't perform well. So if we want the sequel, the original has to be a success.
Old 03/02/08, 11:34 PM   #16
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
A sequel that won't come if Dragon Knight doesn't perform well. So if we want the sequel, the original has to be a success.
I am only very mildly interested in a sequel, I could live without ever seeing it.
Old 03/03/08, 04:12 PM   #17
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
Adopting inferior seasons above superior ones is sheer stupidity and stupidity always fails.
Not if they adapt it in a way that doesn't slave to the Japenese version. If you take a shitty series and make a good one using the footage, than it can work very well.

Look what PR did with Space and Lost Galaxy. Megaranger and Gingamen were not space series ( gingamen especially). And look how far the adaptions strayed from the Sentai. Now I am not saying Megaranger and Gingamen were bad Sentai. But thats not the point here anyway.
Old 03/03/08, 05:40 PM   #18
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Not if they adapt it in a way that doesn't slave to the Japenese version. If you take a shitty series and make a good one using the footage, than it can work very well.
Did you & I see the same pilot with the exception of the shit stolen from VR Troopers it is a pure watered down brain dead Ryukki.

Quote:
Look what PR did with Space and Lost Galaxy. Megaranger and Gingamen were not space series ( gingamen especially). And look how far the adaptions strayed from the Sentai.
You are talking about a company that actually did something different. Adness Entertainment is doing nothing but copying the work of Ryukki & VR Troopers. Your point fails. You fail. Go back to school.
Old 03/03/08, 05:50 PM   #19
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
Did you & I see the same pilot with the exception of the shit stolen from VR Troopers it is a pure watered down brain dead Ryukki.

You are talking about a company that actually did something different. Adness Entertainment is doing nothing but copying the work of Ryukki & VR Troopers. Your point fails. You fail. Go back to school.
The piolet is just to sell the show. They weren't going to put a lot of stuff into it. It was never intended to air and probably never will. They have already made a lot of changes for the actual series. The fact is we won't know what Dragon Knight is like until it actually airs. Look at how different the MMPR Piolet was.
Old 03/03/08, 06:00 PM   #20
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
The piolet is just to sell the show.
They sold it alright, sold it down the drain of creativity and into plumbing of copy and paste.

Quote:
They weren't going to put a lot of stuff into it.
Of course, why put your own stuff into it when you can put other people's works into it.

Quote:
They have already made a lot of changes for the actual series.
By changes do you mean they took from Masked Rider? Maybe Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog? The Tick? What did they put it that was their own work or do they have the brains for that?

Quote:
The fact is we won't know what Dragon Knight is like until it actually airs.
I may not know what the final product will be, but I know what the people behind are willing to do, absolutely nothing that doesn't involve copying from Saban or the original material.

Quote:
Look at how different the MMPR Piolet was.
It wasn't that different, it was pretty much identical from start to finish to the series premiere. Most of the changes were nothing more than cosmetic and actors.

You fail yet again in both the point you try to prove (just like at RB and FB) and you prove you need Firefox with the spellchecker extension or at least type it in Word first.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread