Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/13/09, 02:59 AM   #21
Gerbil the Sinner
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimoPiccolo View Post
Of course. Good action sequences, I like the Ryuki costumes, and JTC and Xaviax are still cool as hell. Kit, his friends, and the amazingly bare story now that the Rider War's over are the nagging problems.

I've come to accept Dragon Knight for what it is, but carrying that over to another Kamen Rider series would just be scary.
Fair. I like the story well enough, but I can see why it'd be called bare. And Kit's...okay. I thought he was amusing in the latest episode, but I've always thought Len the more interesting character.

I definitely agree on the badassery of Xaviax.
Gerbil the Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/09, 03:10 AM   #22
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider VENOM View Post
I heard that Mr Wang said he'd like to do a Kabuto or Den-o adaption after Dragon Knight So it's not true?
As far as I know, he said he'd wait a few years after Dragon Knight if he were to work on another Kamen Rider series. In what I believe was a different rumor, the seasons on the table would either be Faiz (next in chronology after Ryuki), or Blade (so as to continute the card theme).

But I doubt another one is likely, at least under contract with The CW, as it's far from the top-rated series on their programming block. And the toys have sold as well as used snot.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/09, 07:56 PM   #23
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Quote:
Of course. Good action sequences, I like the Ryuki costumes, and JTC and Xaviax are still cool as hell. Kit, his friends, and the amazingly bare story now that the Rider War's over are the nagging problems.
The big problem I have with Kit, is that for the titular character he doesn't really do much. Even after he said "I"m ready to go after Xaviax" the characters never took to the offensive.

Quote:
it's far from the top-rated series on their programming block. And the toys have sold as well as used snot.
I'm sorry to hear that. It seems as though KRDK hasn't "clicked" with anyone. I just got my copy of the latest issue of G-Fan magazine (Canadian-based, Japanese Sci Fi magazine) and the KRDK article is almost a footnote. The article only touches upon the basis of Dragon Knight (no opinion is offered as to whether or not the show is good or not), and it's mostly pictures (two mirror monster prowling the streets, Matt Mullins on a locational shoot, Stephen Lunsphord on a green screen soundstage and one of the artificial riders. I hope the last of which indicates we at least get something out of this anoying government arc.).
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/09, 09:19 PM   #24
Tendou
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokuNoob View Post
The big problem I have with Kit, is that for the titular character he doesn't really do much. Even after he said "I"m ready to go after Xaviax" the characters never took to the offensive.

I'm sorry to hear that. It seems as though KRDK hasn't "clicked" with anyone. I just got my copy of the latest issue of G-Fan magazine (Canadian-based, Japanese Sci Fi magazine) and the KRDK article is almost a footnote. The article only touches upon the basis of Dragon Knight (no opinion is offered as to whether or not the show is good or not), and it's mostly pictures (two mirror monster prowling the streets, Matt Mullins on a locational shoot, Stephen Lunsphord on a green screen soundstage and one of the artificial riders. I hope the last of which indicates we at least get something out of this anoying government arc.).
Yeah the Alternate Riders will be here soon. I was wondering how they would get them in this. If only they could also include Abyss then I would be fully satisfied.
Old 11/05/09, 08:49 PM   #25
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Maybe the next series could be based on Kamen Rider Decade or Kamen Rider Double. A guy can wish.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply