Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09/03/06, 02:36 PM   #15
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life View Post
[

i hate to say this, i really do, but ur wrong. it was still the official forums. once it's gone official, it can't go un-official. most of us knew emma wasn't gonna come back. we were having fun just being fans of emma and power rangers. i'm sorry, but emma rocked and i got an idea and i'm not gonna say what it is until i get it done because obviously, you can't be trusted. i believe even some of the people on here have turned against u, i'm not for sure but i think they have. i'll let you all know what i'm doing once i get it done.

peace, love, and kermitfries,
*~~JDFF4L~~*
How can it be the official forums if Emma didn't want to have anything to do with them anymore? Plus she seemed to want the forum closed, but didn't hold a grudge that it wasn't. In her last message she was angry at some of the slander said against her. It is clear she was no longer comfortable with the forum. It made me feel awkard so I decided to close the forums. I am not saying everyone is bad. Its just that some of the people over there couldn't accept that Emma was not going to post. When Emma decided not to post anymore the forums ceased to be offical. You can't have an official forum where the subject wants nothing to do with you. Emma was nice about it, but do you understand the trouble I could get into. If I falsly say Lahana Forums is her offcial forum she could come after me. I don't think she will since she doesn't seem like a vindictive person. But I am not going to take any chances.

I am not out to screw anybody over. Thats why I am moving the forum. Everything will be the same, the design will just be different thats all.