Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08/07/09, 12:55 AM   #1
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Smile So How are the Kids Taking It?

"Ok, the show Kamen Riders originated in Japan and began the start of the full series in 1973. Kamen Riders has been around for over 30 almost 40 years.
Power Rangers was just a show that a Kamen Rider fan created. Now don't get me wrong. I love Power Rangers. I still watch the old episodes.
But Kamen Riders was the real start of it all.
Big Bad Beetle Borgs was later added to the Saga of Kamen Rider like shows.

So in conclusion,

1st Came Kamen Riders
2nd Came Power Rangers
and 3rd came Big Bad Beetle Borgs.

Yes, I've done a bit of experimenting. What I discovered was this: If you should type in simply "Kamen Rider Forum" into the Google search engine, the first link you'll come across is the "Generation Kikaider" Forums, which seems to be winning out with the more mature crowd. Kamen Rider Central holds a healthy position as Number #4 on the list. However Number #2 is the official 4Kids forum. Curiosity got the better of me, and I did some poking around. The forum is a full of comments like this, mostly half right. Anyway, before you have the compulsion to try it for yourself, sign up on the forum and set the record straight, further investigation revealed that the kids (well we're to believe they're kids anyway) were in fact researching Kamen Rider, and I stumbled upon several references to Decade. Dragon Knight may as of yet open the doors for Tokusatsu here in the west... Assuming it isn't just some phase that they'll eventually grow out of, like most people at my school who watched Power Rangers growing up.

Anyway, I found this to be moderately interesting, and against all of the improper grammar and inaccurate trivia it served as a mostly good sign... (For Toku fans, not parents.)
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote