Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01/25/04, 10:01 PM   #1
MiChaos
Power Ranger

Default What to do about this board?

I think it's clear that we need to get this board back in shape if we want to get PRO back in the community. We need someone to be an admin; i think it's clear that Mikey isn't coming back (unfortunately...)

A year or so ago, I contacted EZBoard to see if I could gain the admin powers, and it seemed as if this was possible, as long as the proposed admin had the support of everyone who posted; unfortunately a few idiots stopped my from becoming the Absolute Dictator of the Wor...err, admin of this board :rollin

Would you agree this should be tried again? Has this been tried again? Should we all try to become admins??
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote