Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/17/10, 10:44 PM   #11
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio steped off his bike as the police began running away and walked calmly up to the dophants.

"EH? Whats this? Someone with a deathwish? well i can do that easily....gah!" He didnt finish his sentice for at that exact moment Fang jumped and attacked, hitting the magma dophant hard then going to Kio's hand.

"Listen i will only say this once. Give up now and trow away your gaia memories. If you do i am sure the police will be lenient with you."

"As if i would give up all this power. What kind of idiots do you take us for?" The t-rex nodded in agreement.

"So be it. I tried but you guys jut want to be idiots." Kio slaped on his driver and changed fang into its memory form then pressed the button. Fang "Henshin." He placed fang into position. As soon as it changed into a raptor head on the driver it repeated its name and with a whirl of blue and white energy Kio transformed into Kamen Rider Fang. Kio then struck a pose and pointed at them, palm down. "Now..lets count your crimes. hehe...i always wanted to say that."
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/10, 11:01 PM   #12
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake arrived on the the scene noticing the fight going on between kio and the magma and t-Rex dopants

"alright this is for ruining my game pulling out his heat memory

HEAT!! his lost driver appered on his waist and slotted it into the terminal

"Henshin" slammed the side apart transforming into kamen rider heat

"Now let's gamble" his fist covered in fire
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/10, 11:42 PM   #13
KamenRiderDA
Putty Patroller

Ryuga came speeding on his bike and noticed two other guys in rider armor "No way, there are other riders now" he then stopped his bike at the site got off and walked towards the riders and dopant

"This is Official police business I need you two to step back and let me handle this" he then took out his Accel memory "Accel" it said as he pressed a button "Henshin!!" he then placed it in to the Accel driver and twisted the handle bar on the Driver

he was then engulfed in flames when the flames disappeared Ryuga sttod there as Kamen Rider Accel "Now let's break away" he then pulled out the Engine Blade and charged towards the dopant
KamenRiderDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/10, 12:01 AM   #14
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio blinked as the two new riders jumped in and sighed as Accel told him to back off. "Sorry pal but that's not going to happen. I got here first so its my call...besides i gave them the opportunity to surrender."

He taped the horn on fang once and it called out Arm Fang. Instantly a blade appeared on Kio's right arm and he started slicing the magma dophant.

"Gah...i dont care who you are or how many...you wont beat us." It smashed the ground causing a streak of magma to launch at accell and kio. Kio jumped out of the way.

Meanwhile the t-rex roared and sent out a shockwave at the other rider.
Old 04/18/10, 12:08 AM   #15
KamenRiderToriga
Putty Patroller

Ren looked at the three other riders in confusion.

"Your kidding me? My god, how many Memories did the woman give out?" he asked. Ren fired his gun off at the T-Rex Dopant to get its attention. He then withdrew the Cyclone Memory.

Cyclone

Ren transformed. "Songs over" he said before grabbing his swords.
KamenRiderToriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/10, 12:20 AM   #16
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake looked at the other rider

"woah shroud really gets around,but I'm not leaveing" he jumped and punches the T-Rex in the face

"how's that"
Old 04/18/10, 12:34 AM   #17
KamenRiderToriga
Putty Patroller

"Not bad" Ren agreed. He spun his left hook downward before running in. Ren slashed the T-Rex across his face/chest. Ren then slid it onto the side of his belt and grabbed the Wolf Weston.

"Why don't we find out what happens when wind and fire mix?" Ren proposed.
KamenRiderToriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/10, 12:49 AM   #18
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio saw the two riders go after the t-rex wich roared in pain. He smiled at himself. "Shroud you sneaky girl." He then turned his attention to the magma dophant and continued his assult. The monster growled and staggered backwards. "Last chance...give up. I would rather end this nicely."

"All of you can go to hell!"

Kio sighed. "Fine...i guess i have no choice."
Old 04/18/10, 01:01 AM   #19
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

"sure,let's do it" he then charged his fist covering it in fire

"DIE you bastards!!" the t-Rex ran at the two riders attempting to bite down on drakes body.

drake dodged and grabbed the t-rex mouths and lifted it open wider and then punched it dead in the face with the fire fist

He turned ren "your turn"

Last edited by Drakeonis; 04/18/10 at 10:17 AM.
Old 04/18/10, 11:34 AM   #20
KamenRiderDA
Putty Patroller

After everyone attacked the dopant Ryuga went in and started to attack with his engine blade "think you can handle me" he slashed the dopant three times, the dopant tried to counter but Ryuga stepped a few paces back "looks like your tougher than i thought" he then opened up the Engine Blade and placed the engine memory in it "Jet" came a voice from the blade "looks like i might need help after all" Ryuga said to the other riders "you guys ready!"
KamenRiderDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply