Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/05/10, 01:48 PM   #131
Neru
Putty Patroller

From a distance, Neru watched the two riders fight the dopants. They seemed somewhat amateur-like, but they fought well as a duo. Noticing that the more dopants left, Neru clenched his fist in rage. Reaching into his pocket, he reached for Satillite Vulture, a gadget that can detect dopants. Sure it wouldn't help Neru fight, but it can distract the Dopants long enough. "Go ahead Vulture, go ahead." Neru said as he let the Vulture flew from his palm, going above the dopants. He quickly then hid behind a building bringing out a Gaia Memory. "It's time for their Enlightenment." Neru said as he pressed the Skull Memory.

SKULL

A lost driver attached itself to Neru's waist as he placed it into the slot. He then quickly pushed it, activating the transformation. Neru then placed himself into a standing stance. Armor began to form around his body as he closed his eyes, once it was all finished, Neru placed his hand into the air. A fedora appeared, and he placed it upon his head. Neru then walked from the building appearing before the riders and dopants. "It's time for me to erase you." Neru said as he started to walk towards the dopants.
Neru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/06/10, 10:02 PM   #132
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Kakashi turned torwards the voice and saw neru
"another rider,tric go get him I'll finish him" triceratops nodded branished her club and ran at neru while kakashi raised his blade over drakes head drake gathered enrgy and shot a small fireball at kakashi that bounced off his skin

"die rider" and swiftly brought the blade down.
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/06/10, 11:03 PM   #133
Neru
Putty Patroller

"Foolish." Neru ran towards Triceratops, then jumped over the dopant. He quickly recovered from the jump, and ran towards Kakashi. His legs felt weak, Neru didn't fight dopants for a long period of time, he was not ready to fight with these dopants at this rate. "You should really let a Hitman do his job, Mr. Dopant." Neru said coldly as he made a punch at Kakashi. "You'll be exterminated one way or another." Neru feinted his punch, pulling out his weapon, the Bayonet. Neru quickly directed his weapon to Kakashi's neck, with the bladed side of his gun. "Any last words?" He said with confidence, looking at the other dopants.
Old 06/06/10, 11:15 PM   #134
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

The last of the dopants growled in frustration and the Nazka used its speed to get behind Neru and kick him in the back. Kio saw this and growled, thinking that was cowardly. "You jerks..fight fair!"

"You want to die rider? so be it." The bird dopant spoke and grabed Kio by the neck and started flying into the air. Her intent was to drop him from a very high altitude in his weakened state. If it succeeded Kio might die.

"Gah! let me go!" Kio tried hitting the dopant as best he could, hoping to stop the assent.
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/07/10, 02:29 AM   #135
Neru
Putty Patroller

"Gah!" Neru said as he fell down. Picking himself up, Neru grabbed his bayonet, and aimed it at Kakashi. This was going to be tiring, so this dopant has super speed, Neru realized as he saw Kio being attacked by the bird dopant. Neru swung himself towards the bird dopant, aiming his bayonet at her. "I always like aiming for moving targets." He muttered to himself as he fired one shot at the bird. Neru carefully stepped back, and fired another bullet. He cautioned himself because Kakashi was near him.
Old 06/07/10, 11:08 AM   #136
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

The bird dopant droped Kio as it was shot at. Kio fell to the ground and managed to get himself up. "Thanks...good shots. Damn it..i had just barely defeated that bear and now we have these dopants to deal with. Damn...gah!" The purple lightning once again shot out of Kio's body. "Damn..if these keep up...i will loose my henshin. Gotta stay strong."

Once more Kio whent on the attack, covering Neru's back from the other dopants. "I take it you are skull by the hat...just keep fireing..i will cover you."

Kio could only hope that shroud would pop up with his new powers soon...in the meantime he was determined to keep up the fighting until the end, even with all the extra power hurting him.
Old 06/07/10, 12:21 PM   #137
Neru
Putty Patroller

"You shouldn't be so friendly..." Neru grunted as he fired a shot at the bird dopant again. he quickly looked around, and fired shots at Kakashi, as well as the Triceratops. As long as this keeps up, they will have no chance of winning. Neru stepped forward, looking around for Kakashi, or as Kio said, Nazca. "After all, I'm after your Gaia Memories as well Kamen Rider." He said as he took his gun and slanted it towards the bladed side. "Nazca is mine. But I guess I'll settle with these other dopants and you first."" Neru muttered as he started to fire at the bird dopant, hopefully weakening it. Neru's gadget, Satillite Vulture quickly flew towards him, and landed on Neru's rifle. A screen appeared on top of it, showing where the surrounding dopants were. "Now it's alot easier to take shots." Neru grinned as he took aim at the bird dopant.
Old 06/07/10, 01:23 PM   #138
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake grunted as he tried to sit up he then leaned against the wall of the building for support he couldn't help but feel dis couraged that he couldn't control the Luna memory
"damn it,power,I need more power"

hmph and here I thought you a fire blazing inside you" shroud walked up to drake
"all you are is weak,if you don't have any fire inside then you should just be frozon" she pulled out a small faceless dummy" she pulled out to Gaia memories
Dummy
IceAge

the dummy sprung to life and inserted the ice age memory into it's neck and shot a powerful blast of ice freezing drake in place she procceded to pick up drakes discarded memories
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/07/10, 02:43 PM   #139
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio gasped in horror as he saw drake being frozen sollid...by shroud. In a fit of rage he charged her, not hearing what Neru said. He quickly grabed nero's heat memory right out of shroud's hand. "You monster! how could you!? We have given everything to protect this city and you do this? That does it...no more...i will not fallow you...i will fight for my dream of keeping this city smiling!"

Kio let out a primal roar and the lightning that caused him soo much pain suddenly stoped. He was now stronger...in tuned to the joker memory. He taped the horn on fang once.

Arm Fang

With that he slashed open the ice, freeing Drake and then turned his sights to shroud. "I dont need your power shroud...i am not someone you can manipulate. I am a Kamen Rider!!"
Old 06/07/10, 05:09 PM   #140
Neru
Putty Patroller

"So......that's Shroud." Neru said as he repelled the Triceratop's attack. He slanted his gun, and made a stab at Triceratops, only to be stopped by it's strong hands. "What a fool." Neru muttered as he pressed the trigger, his bayonet fired several bullets at the Triceratop's body. As Neru retracted, the bird dopant attacked him from the back, and was flung forward to be punched by the Triceratops dopant. Gasping for air, Neru got up, and picked up his gadget. Letting it fly away. Neru quickly turned to Shroud and placed his hand out to her. "Hey, give me something useful." Neru said coldly as he stared at Kio. This was a fine chance to retrieve his memory, but Neru was more worried about the other dopants behind him.
Post New ThreadReply