Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Billy vs Tommy who is the smartest?
Billy 20 80.00%
Tommy 5 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/28/02, 05:44 PM   #11
Bison Zord
Comic Relief

I don't really see where people are getting that they're all these plot errors. Granted there are things in Star Trek that they have stated to have happened a cirtain way, but those things were stated that way, because that's the way they were thought to have happened.

Enterprise really doesn't have that many plot holes.. It just seems that there wasn't as much documented and there were things missed. Like the Furangi, I'm not sure whether Captain Archer knew the name of their race or not. Plus he told them to stay out of the quadrant, which I'm sure they did until Next Generation.

Personally I really like Enterprise and I think they're doing a good job avoiding plot errors, even though it seems to be causing contraversy, because it's saying that Star Trek didn't all happen exactly the way we once thought it did.
Bison Zord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/02, 09:59 PM   #12
JZSpock
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to JZSpock
Default Vulcan\human 1st Contact

One major plot error is when ENT has Vulcans helping humans launch sputnik, according to Star Trek History: Vulcans have first contact with humans when Zephram Cochrane flies his ship @ warpspeed. That happens in 2063. B&B must die
JZSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/04/02, 09:43 AM   #13
Red Tulip Ranger
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Vulcan\human 1st Contact

But did the Vulcans reveil they were from outer space? If they acted like 'normal' humans, there was no official contact between two races, because humans didn't know they were dealing with aliens.
Red Tulip Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/02, 09:16 PM   #14
Bison Zord
Comic Relief

Default Re: Vulcan\human 1st Contact

Exactly what I was gonna say.
Bison Zord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/03, 01:41 AM   #15
matt20052002
Putty Patroller

Default Damn Treckies

Go Back To Your Own Damn Website You Stupid Treckies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
matt20052002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/03, 02:20 AM   #16
CobraMorph20
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Damn Treckies

Time for the show to go.

T'pol is not sexy. Jolene is. But they unglified her just like they did with that dog Jeri ryan.

They should have dumped the useless mayweather idiot. Have Jolene be a human & the navigator chick. & a boomer. One who is really slutty & likes sexy with aliens. Kinda how like dax was in SD9, but more.
Post New ThreadReply