Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/13/06, 02:57 PM   #31
Pink Ranger Sasha
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Pink Ranger Sasha

"Somethings are best kept secret and I don't know your past because nobody can talk to you because you're creepy." She stood her ground, her clone standing behind him as they both waited for his answer.
Pink Ranger Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/06, 02:59 PM   #32
theblue1
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to theblue1 Send a message via MSN to theblue1

Sky put on a blue polo and and a pair of jeans, when he walked out of his and bridges room he say 2 Z's and Lastat, he walked up to them
"Hey is there a problem here?"Sky asked
Old 10/13/06, 03:03 PM   #33
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat smiled a little at the last part and then looked at her again, his eyes softening for a moment or two. "You're too late Sky. You're both too late now," he said simply before walking away from them and was heading out of the facility.
Arucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/06, 09:44 PM   #34
AngelofChaos
Comic Relief

Syd had moved back into the room, only to see Lestat leave the others. It was probably for the best not to asked what happen.
AngelofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/06, 03:55 PM   #35
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat while walking away bumped into Syd with little concern and continued to head onwards to where most of the cadets would spar with one another.
Old 10/14/06, 04:59 PM   #36
AngelofChaos
Comic Relief

Syd had been pushed back slightly as Lestat bumped into her. She stared at him even more bewildered, with her back against the wall. At this point Syd would have shouted at the person to excuse themselves, but lately she would not even if it was the person (or herself) fault. Syd smiled, “My fault, Lestat.” she called out .
AngelofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/06, 05:24 PM   #37
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat had ignored her in response and continued to walk onwards towards the sparring area. When he got there the whole place filled with numerous amounts of rookies and veterans fell silent in an instance and to this Lestat gave off a small challenging smile for a response.
Old 10/15/06, 03:54 PM   #38
SkataPunkA7X
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to SkataPunkA7X

"Hey, what'd I miss?" Blaze said as he jogged up beside Syd. As he did this, he saw Lestat walking away. "Ahhh, forget the question, I already know the answer. Just forget about him. He's been here about as long as I have, and he's trouble. I don't see how Cruger gave him the Patrol Morpher." He looked at Syd for a moment, a bit taken aback. He hadn't seen her in much else other than her uniform, and he was astounded at how amazing she looked. "Whoa..." he said.

Nick: That'd have to be Jimi.

Toby: You're in.

Amen, Mystic Force Screenwriters, Amen
SkataPunkA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/15/06, 04:02 PM   #39
Arucard
Ranger In Training

Lestat had fought with each of the cadets in the training area and had quickly defeated each of them, leaving most of them badly beaten and some with a few fractured bones or two. He didn't even bother using his powers in order to beat them, they were not even a challenge. With boredom and disgust lurking in his heart he left the sparring area and came back, once again ignored the presence of Z, Syd, Sky and Blaze for a few moments before stopping after he was a few feet away from them.
Old 10/15/06, 09:20 PM   #40
theblue1
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to theblue1 Send a message via MSN to theblue1

"Lestat, how about you come with me and Z, i never really see you outside the academy" Sky said