Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/01/05, 08:26 PM   #11
Gold ranger
Power Ranger

GOLD RANGER POWER!!!!

GOLD RULES

GOLD DRULES!!!

[img]http://www.rangercentral.com/images/prspd-rg-jack.jpg[/img]

Gold ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/05, 09:23 PM   #12
Gold ranger
Power Ranger

I was only testing the banning system and who is the admin???

[img]http://www.rangercentral.com/images/prspd-rg-jack.jpg[/img]

Gold ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/02/05, 12:55 AM   #13
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gold ranger@Oct 2 2005, 01:23 AM
I was only testing the banning system and who is the admin???
I am the admin. I only ban people who spam very badly. And I won't say who I am going to ban usually. No offense, but please stop posting stuff that doesn't make sense ( ie your one word posts and the jibberish you have been posting from time to time). You can say almost anything you want here. But I don't want spam.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/05, 10:19 PM   #14
LUNAR WOLF22
Power Ranger

you cant see the word-adminastrator
Old 10/23/05, 11:02 PM   #15
Smokin Ranger
Ranger In Training

I like primal's way of thinking on a PR season. I just would hope if he were in charge, he would give us some death.
Smokin Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/23/11, 11:52 PM   #16
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: If you were in Charge of PR

Let's see... what would I do?
Well first off I would want some interesting villains like for example a villain like Mesogog. I like villains who are serious and threatening. I just wouldn't want a villain to be part human like Mesogog kind of was.

I don't really care about the zord fights since being in charge of Power Rangers, you can't control what's already in the Sentai footage. My only problem with the zords is all of the Mega Combo Megazords where it seems like Toei feels the need to create about 10-13 zords and then come up with a combination that has every zord in it but again you can't control anything in regards to the zords. All you can do is control the footage. It'd be nice if some zords got more focus instead of focusing the attention to a specific zord. I mean in the first season, you typically only saw the Megazord, the Dragonzord, the Dragonzord in Battle Mode and the Ultrazord. You didn't really get to see a whole lot of the Megadraqgonzord so that is definitely 1 thing that I would have changed. Sure, it would have just been recycled footage but most things in Power Rangers are recycled anyway.

I would also like an evenly split team so that there's 3 boys and 3 girls. I think it's so unfair that they don't ever do that since it's basically like Toei is being sexist. I would also have female Red Rangers, female Green Rangers, female Black Rangers and female 6th Ranger. Sure, we've had a female Red Ranger already but I mean a female Red Ranger that is the main Red Ranger throughout the whole season.

Also if I was in charge of Power Rangers, I wouldn't ever use the zord fights unless they're of a certain length. If a zord fight is just basically tacked on to an episode just so that they can use a minute or 2 of zord footage then I wouldn't ever use it.

Also in 1 instance I would have it so that civilians hate the villains and the Rangers because they're causing a war between each other that is causing serious damage to their city. Not to mention the millions of destroyed buildings.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/13/11, 04:54 PM   #17
Mnikolic
Comic Relief

The 1st season ends as seen. The 2nd season starts the same, with the existing season 1 finale/season 2 start episode. Thunderzords are separate fleet of Zords that Zordon gives to the Rangers. The Rangers and Zordon manage to restore Tommy's Green Ranger Powers for good. Of course, Zedd doesn't hunt or target him in early S2 episodes, because the fact that the Green Rangers in running on low battery charge somehow escapes him and when he realizes, it's too late. Tommy stays as the Green Ranger and gains a new sheild and a new Zord. His new shield would be the White Ranger's (Kibaranger's) sheild, only the black parts would be repainted green. Jason, Trini and Zack don't leave to the Piece Conference, they stay with the team. Tommy's new Zord is still the White Tigerzord and he is given Saba as well, although he still uses the Dragon Dagger occasionally as a weapon. The 2nd season developes the characters even more and each of them gets a focus episode. Tommy/Kim, Trini/Billy, Zack/Angela relationshps are acknowledged. Also, another sub-plot begins in the last quarter of episodes of the 2nd season and that is about the Rangers wanting to find something of an interest they'd do for a living. But, after a hard and massive battle, they decide that the safety of the World comes first and they put the persuit of their interests temporarily on hold. Zedd and Rita don't get married, but they do become allies, after Rita prooving to him she is worthy of being an empress of evil after somehow returning back to the moon palace. Zedd rewards her and she gains not only new powers, but a new voice and attitude. Together, they become more powerful and the Rangers are having trouble defeating them, but in the end, they always manage to do so.

Bulk and Skull's stories are the same as seen in S2.

The second season ends with a 3-part finale, where Squatt and Baboo are sacrificed and their magic is given to Goldar and Scorpina, who go to to battle with the Rangers. With the Power of Dino Megazord, Thunder Megazord, fully re-energized Dragonzord and White Tigerzord, Goldar and Scorpina are defeated by the Rangers, but Goldar is later revived by Zedd & Rita.

The third season starts in the same way as seen, only "A Friend In Need" episodes are moved to somewhere after the "Ninja Quest" episodes. As season progresses, both Rangers and Rita & Zedd get more powerful. Tommy becomes the White Ranger and everything else is pretty much the same as far as the entire team is considered. Kimberly still gets her Pen Global Games storyline, but conveniently, the games don't start until after the season is over. The Rangers gain the Kakuranger abilities and powers thanks to the Metalic Armor, but the suits stay the same. Bulk and Skull still get the same storyline. In a finale battle against Rita & Zedd, Rita is finally defeated and Zedd suffers major blows to his powers by the Rangers in an "All Megazords" fight, which includes every Zord & Megazord from the three seasons. Zedd retreats, but swears he'll return. Rito and Master Vile are also destroyed by the Rangers, as well as Goldar.

The series ends with a movie, in which Zedd returns with one purpose and that's to get back to the Rangers. With his new army of Super Z Putties and Super Tengas, he keeps the Rangers busy while he goes to destroy Angel Grove, but is confronted by the leadership of the Machine Empire and is defeated by them. The Rangers see that Zedd has been defeated, but they don't know by whom. The new evil gang proceeds to attack Angel Grove while the Rangers are fighting, but they are confronted with an unknown team of Rangers, who call themselves Power Rangers Zeo, who turn out to be Kat, Tanya, Rocky, Adam and Tommy's brother, David. They make the leadership retreat. Meanwhile, the MMPRs manage to defeat Zedd's Super Z Putties and Super Tengas. The movie also introduces the plot in which Bulk and Skull along with Lt. Stone start their detective agency. Eventually, they witness the fight and see both Ranger teams in action. After defeating the footsoldiers, the MMPRs spot the Zeo Rangers teleporting away, wondering who the hell they were, only to get an explanation by Zordon and Alpha 5 later in the newly built Power Chamber. The movie ends with the new team taking over and with Tommy, Billy, Kimberly, Trini, Zack and Jason going back to their normal lives and back to persuing their careers. Of course, they do not see who the new Zeo Rangers are, leaving an opening for the next season.

Zeo starts pretty much the same, except David is in Tommy's place, the rest is all the same - Billy joins the team as a techy, providing the team with Zords and weapons. Tommy's arrow quest still remains the same, with little changes. "Rangers Of Two Worlds" features a true crossover between the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Power Rangers Zeo, including the somehow revived Squatt and Baboo, who reveal they have just been pretending they were useless the entire time. Billy graduates and departs the team, but re-assures they are secure, because he had invented a lot of stuff they could use in fighting against evil. Tommy/Kim, Trini/Billy and Zack/Angela relationships are permanent.

The Turbo movie would be the same as seen, only David would be in Tommy's place. See the rest of my "if I were incharge" summaries on my board. I'm up to Lightspeed Rescue.

Last edited by Mnikolic; 12/13/11 at 06:13 PM.
Mnikolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/14/11, 01:40 AM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

Well that's basically a "what would you change about previous seasons if you were in charge" type of post but I think it's a good idea to use for this thread too so nice idea.

So using that idea as well, here are some things that I would change about previous seasons.

The first season would end with the Rangers defeating Rita and imprisoning her but her minions escape the wrath by teleporting away at the last second.

The 2nd season would feature Goldar in charge with Scorpina helping out. Goldar would be in charge until all of the Zyu2 footage is exhausted. Between Rita and Goldar's failures of not being able to destroy the "children," Lord Zedd would come by to take over. Then the Rangers would upgrade to their Thunderzords after a battle with Goldar damages their Dinozords and the Dragonzord which means there was an overload with the Dragonzord that also damages the Dragon Coin which Zordon isn't capable of fixing. So they activate the new zords and they also activate the White Ranger.

After that it'll be pretty much the same deal as Season 2. Granted I didn't like Zack, Trini and Jason leaving but being in charge, you wouldn't be able to do anything about that anyway. That was basically a Saban issue and it wouldn't be your department to tell him how to spend his money anyway. The only other difference I would make with Season 2 is Rita wouldn't have came back in Season 2. I would have waited until Season 3 to bring her back. Basically the season would feature Rita returning first however she would have brought Rito with her considering Rito was the one who freed her from her "space dumpster." Rito wouldn't be an idiot at first. He would actually be serious enough that he succeeds in destroying the Rangers' powers... however he would still have the help of 4 Zyu2 Monsters like he did in the show. However after they defeat the Ninja Megazord (or is it the Ninja Megafalconzord? I can't remember which one it was) delivers the big blow on him, he would suffer some brain damage but he would still teleport away. At that point he would be an idiot. Like calling Zedd "Ed" like he did in the show. He would call Rita "Frita" or something like that. He would call Goldar "Doldar." Basically he would give names to all of the evil teammates that are close to their real names but he would still mess up. He would even do it with the good guys too.

Zeo would have ended with the Rangers fighting all of the Machine Empire. The result would end in Klank and Orbus blowing up so badly that it would take some time to rebuild them and because of orders from higher up the Machine Empire would not be allowed to continue their activities currently. Zedd and Rita would be wanting to take over at this point and they do during some of Turbo however Divatox is also 1 of the enemies during Turbo too. Basically Rita and Zedd are enemies for the first part of Turbo. The Blue Senturion comes by with that message but it gets damaged like in the show. Eventually the Blue Senturion's wiring is repaired so that he can replay the message in full. Because of the message, they're in a hurry to replace the veterans with new Rangers so while they're searching around for new members, they have to deal with issues such as a mysterious being planting explosives all around the city yet no one knows who is doing it and this being is avoiding detection of the Power Chamber alarms somehow. Also the Turbo movie would be the same except Justin wouldn't be replacing Rocky at that point in time so Rocky wouldn't have gotten hurt then.
Anyway eventually Adam, Kat, Rocky, Tanya and Tommy find replacements for themselves so they have Alpha teleport them in and they do a power transference ceremony. Basically it's explained that Zordon had stored the Sword of Light in the basement in case of another power transference situation. After the transference is complete, Rita and Zedd are in battle, fighting the new team of Rangers. During the battle however, they are interrupted by a voice that only they can hear at that time. All they'll say is something like this "We'll finish this another time, Rangers but right now we've been called in to be in a very important meeting. But don't think you've seen the last of us and don't think there won't be someone else coming by to attack your planet either. There will be and trust me she's a real Diva." Obviously that is when Divatox and her crew come by. She'll have a few eps of doing her own stuff until they get to the Havoc stuff. After all it'll be pretty much the same deal.

Last edited by MattEmily; 12/14/11 at 01:56 AM.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply