Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/08/14, 08:24 AM   #21
RyoSanada
Shadow Ranger

Default Re: Cockpit Mysteries

I always thought that the MMPR Thunder Megazord cockpit would be in the little green orb on the megazord's head. I mean, the other place just seemed kinda big. The one on the head would make more sense actually since when the megazord got hit they wouldn't be taking a blow to the control room.
Old 12/15/14, 01:20 PM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Access View Post
1. If the megazord cockpit was located in the head, the where is Jason's own cockpit?

2. If DZ battle mode's cockpit was in the DZ's head, then where's Tommy's cockpit?

3. Did Titanus ever have a cockpit?

4. Did the thunderzords(mmpr) have cockpits?

5. Since white ranger's cockpit(in the tigerzord) had 5 orbs, do u think the other 4 rangers were in his cockpit when they formed the megatigerzord?

6. Did Tor have a cockpit?

7. How does Alpha stay in place when the astro mgzd is formed? I mean? After forming the mgzd, alpha is supposed to be standing vertically right? U KNOW WHAT I MEAN (biggest mystery)

8. Where was the Galaxy mgzd cockpits supposed to be located?

9. Where does Ryan sit when they form the lightspeed solarzord? I mean, he'd be sitting upside down if he stayed in his max solarzord cockpit.
1. I hadn't thought of the Megazord cockpit actually being in the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord head but that's a good theory and it's definitely possible.

3. No Titanus never had a cockpit.
4. There's no evidence to support whether the Lion, Firebird, Unicorn or Griffin Thunderzords had cockpits but the Red Dragon Thunderzord did have a cockpit since it was shown while the Thunderzord was fighting Photomare and it looked similar to the Thunder Megazord cockpit.
5. Yes I do think the others went into the Tigerzord cockpit for the Megatigerzord configuration.
6. No I don't believe Tor had a cockpit.
7. That's a good question but it's probably a safety mechanism that was put in place much like Kat had put in place the safety zones for the transformation of the Delta Command Megazord.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/18/15, 09:38 PM   #23
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Access View Post
1. If the megazord cockpit was located in the head, the where is Jason's own cockpit?

2. If DZ battle mode's cockpit was in the DZ's head, then where's Tommy's cockpit?

4. Did the thunderzords(mmpr) have cockpits?

8. Where was the Galaxy mgzd cockpits supposed to be located?

9. Where does Ryan sit when they form the lightspeed solarzord? I mean, he'd be sitting upside down if he stayed in his max solarzord cockpit.
1. I don't think anyone can be 100% sure of where the Dino Megazord cockpit is actually at all we know is that it's whatever part of the Tyrannosaurus Dinozord that the Pterodactyl is covering which isn't just the head.

2. I'm almost certain the Dragonzord Battle Mode's cockpit is in the head since that's the only part that has clear red on it.

4. The Red Dragon Thunderzord did since we saw Rocky battling alone and them showing him in the cockpit even though it was just the Thunder Megazord's cockpit... so whether the other 4 have cockpits or not I don't know but I would assume that they would have them.

8. The Galaxy Megazord didn't have a Megazord cockpit they just had individual cockpits and where the individual cockpits would be at in the Galactazords themselves I don't have any idea at the moment.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply