Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/24/10, 07:56 PM   #111
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

No I've merely come to give you more power with all the attacks and the resurficing of the museum you'll need more strength she pulled out a large black suitcase and a black PDA object pressing a button on it

Kabuto!! Stag!! The two phones turned into live mode and flew to shroud she input a code into the kabuto phone in which a large gray elephant appeared she tossed the phone back to drake she pressed it again she tossed two more of the pads to drake and kio

"after you design your new powers I shall create them"
Drakeonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/24/10, 09:32 PM   #112
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

"Design...our new powers? Hmmm...well this should be interesting. Lets see.." Kio then began to type into his phone. He worked very carefully to make sure not only was this new power effective but wasnt going to kill him in the process. He knew that if it overpowered his body he could die, just like the first weather dopant had.
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/24/10, 10:43 PM   #113
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Shroud typed into her pad "don't forget a memory vehicle" the revolgarry flew next to the hard mammother

drake instantly jumped up to the hardmammother "awesome i call dibs" he placed the heat memory into a slot on the hard mammother giving it a red color he punched into his phone creating a new upgrade

"hmm yes that might work"
Old 05/25/10, 12:53 AM   #114
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

kio sighed and look towards shroud. "Done shroud...now what?"

he didnt know how effective this new form would be or how much power it would grant him against any future attacks but he new for certain...this would be interesting. Most would think he would go for pure furosity like his gaia memory appeared to be at first glance but kio knew better. He knew that power needed to be tempered like steel. Besides...this new form would be alot of fun as well.
Old 05/25/10, 07:05 PM   #115
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

I've also finished sending shroud the data she typed into the pad

"I shall start right now" she dissapered leaving the black suitcase to which drake opened revealing the Luna and joker memory the frog pod and denden sensor and the trial memory

"what why are these here?"
Old 05/25/10, 07:36 PM   #116
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio blinked and pulled out the Joker memory from the case. "I dont know...but i have always wanted to see this memory. Wow..so this was the main memory for Kamen rider double...cool! I think these might be needed in the future...i just wish i could utilize this memory. Well maybe someday. As for the gadgets think about it...we have dangerous opponents coming our way and these might be usefull. And...i think we may need to take the trial memory to Kamen rider Accel at the police station."

Kio kept looking over the joker memory. Ever since he first saw kamen rider double he always wondered what it looked like up close. It did look like a normal memory but it must have also been very powerfull to handle soo much power from Philip when he and shotaro henshin.
Old 05/26/10, 12:10 AM   #117
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

Drake tossed the Luna memory up and down before leung it into a memory slot to the side of his lost driver

"maybe we should hold onto them" he punched a code in and hardmammother retreated to the garage he the spider shock he then tossed the trial memory to kio

"let's head out"
Old 05/26/10, 12:29 AM   #118
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio looked towards drake and then decided to place the joker memory into one of his empty slots on the side of his belt. He quickly caught the trial memory with one hand. "yeah..you had best go on ahead. I should stay here and look after Philip-sama and make sure that guy doesnt try anything."

Kio didnt want Drake to know his regular identity and figured this was a good way to learn some rider history from Philip if he was up to it.
Old 05/27/10, 08:11 PM   #119
Drakeonis
Ranger In Training

"Alright see you in a bit" drake ride jumped onto to his bike and rode off to the police station he took out his heat memory and entered the police station holding a small black case which held the trial memory he walked to the front

"is ryuga izami here" the secretary looked at him

"no sorry" drake grumbled and put the case on the desk "could you deliver this to Lost walker please"
Old 05/27/10, 08:30 PM   #120
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio sighed in relief and walked back into the detective agency, de-henshining. He was a bit surprised to see Philip sitting up reading his book. "Ah...good job out there Kio but you should have guessed i would have been fine alone so why didnt you go with Drake?"

"Oh ummm...well philip-sama its like this. See i dont want the other riders to know my identity. See if they dont know who i am...there is a chance i can use that to our advantage. say one of them was taken by a dopant and then forced to reveil the other rider's identities...they wont know mine and i can give aid without the enimy knowing."

"Some would call that cowardly."

"I call it strategy..besides i will let them know eventualy...just not yet."

"Of course...so what brings you here?"

"Well...earlier today.." Kio proceeded to tell Philip about the new weather dopant and what happened to the poor boy who died.
Post New ThreadReply