View Single Post
Old 03/02/15, 08:55 AM   #8
Becky G
Power Ranger

Send a message via Yahoo to Becky G
Default Re: Power Rangers Super Samurai

Power Rangers Super Samurai Chapter: 8

Nakinakite: So gold ranger you figured it out....but doesn't matter soon you rangers will be finished.

*Fires another blast of leeches but they get knocked back by Antonio and Lauren*

Nakinakite: Your lucky I'm drying out...when I come back all you rangers will be finished.

*Disappears*

(Back at the Sanzu River)

Nakinakite: Master I almost had those rangers but the golden boy ruined my plan as well did the red ranger.

Psy Green: Yes I know but don't you worry I have a plan on how to separate those 2 for good.....but first I have to go.

*Stumbles away from the nighloks disappearing back to earth as my human self*

Chad: *Falls on the ground holding my head*

Whoa...whats going on and how did i end up here.

*Looks around*

I'm supposed to be with the team practicing...

*Runs towards the pool but on the way he runs into Antonio while he was fishing*

*Gets bumped into*

Hey watch it pal....

*Looks up at Chad*

Hey you look familiar....I think I saw you from somewhere before.

*Looks at Antonio*

I don't remember....well I got to get going I'm late for practice and Kevin is going to kill me if I don't show up.

Wait a minute did you just said Kevin? that's it that's where I know you from...I seen you swim with Kevin on the same Olympics team...yeah you better get going before he gets even madder.

*Steps aside*

Thanks man...

*Walks by but then drops to my knees*

Ahh..whats happening to me...

*Sees Chad dropped*

Whats going on...

*Tries to help Chad up*

*Pushes Antonio away*

No don't touch me...

*Starts to glow green transforming back to Psy Green*

Wait a minute...it was you...Kevin isn't going to like this.

*Tries to contact the others*

Hey guys..I just found out who is psy green....

Oh no you don't gold ranger.

*Starts to attack*

*Defends off the attack and hides behind a crate*

Guys psy green is....is.

There you are.

*Fires a green energy beam trapping the gold ranger in another dimension*

Thats one down and one to go.

*Laughs as I disappear back to the Sanzu River*

Whoa...where am I?

*Tries to contact the others but no signal*

I'm completely cut off just the way he wants it....I hope you find me guys before its to late...

*Looks around for a way out*

Walks to the pier to find Antonio but doesn't see him but doesn't notice that i accidently dropped my shodophone keeps walking around trying to find him Maybe he's by the train tracks don't worry hun i will find you if not i know the others will Makes it to the train tracks looking around but doesn't see him I'm sure he would have been here he couldn't have just disappeared unless oh no Psy green wanted to seperate us i swear when i see him i will destroy him myself no one seperates us and gets away with it.

Guys we have to find a way to get Antonio back i have a bad feeling about this i know he was trying to tell us something about psy green but he disappeared anyone know how to get him back from where ever he is and find out what he was trying to tell us about psy green.

*Emily and Mike were resting*

Mia let's go back to the house I can see if I can find him.

Ok i hope Lauren is ok she really loves him and doesn't want anything bad happening to him.

*Appears at the tracks and falls to the ground*

Ow my head....everything is spinning.....and how I get here....I was suppose to be.....

*Passes out*

Don't worry go check on Em and the baby please.

*Serena grabs the laptop and starts searching*

Walks over to him and tries to get him to wake up Come on please wake up.

*Starts to come around*

Wha....what....who....ow my head.

*Sits up*

You passed out and were in alot of pain mainly your head are you sure your ok.

Uhh....yeah...I think so....I just need to get to practice....

*Tries to get up*

Here let me help you up Gives you my hand.

*Pushes you away*

No don't....get away from me....

*Rolls around on the ground glowing green then I leap to my feet transforming back to Psy Green*

Ha ha ha that's better....puny human.

Oh no how is it possible i don't believe it you have been human the whole time i guess Antonio figured it out why are you here anyway no one seperates me and him and gets away with it.

Just like no one separates me from my hosts....and now you know...so now you must be eliminated.

*Fires a green beam at Lauren trapping her*

Good luck with that you will never destroy me or my team just wait til i get out of here if you hurt him I will destroy you.
Becky G is offline   Reply With Quote