View Single Post
Old 06/12/12, 03:34 PM   #17
LePage
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers 2013 News - (Bad News For Gokaiger Fans)

Licensing Expo Day 1: Power Rangers Megaforce:

Quote:
Licensing Expo Day 1: Power Rangers Megaforce
June 12, 2012Licensing Expo, Power Rangers, Power Rangers MegaforceComments Off

I’m spending the day at the Licensing Expo. Stay tuned to this article for the latest updates at the event. Today will be hanging out at the Saban Booth and doing a formal pass at the entire expo hall. Tomorrow, I’ll do another pass for any requests posted on RangerCrew.

At precisely 9:30, I immediately ran to the Saban Booth. On my way there, I was thinking to myself “What’s the rush? Megaforce is Goseiger”. I was in a hurry for my interview with the great people at Saban Brands Marketing. I would like to thank them for taking the time to answer our questions. Right before my interview, I noticed something epic on the screen: The Power Rangers Megaforce Brand Teaser. I missed the first half of it, but watched it again after the interview. I will tell you that this is the first time since the Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue Teaser that I was immediately hooked on the product. We’ve seen decent teasers in the past for various seasons as well as marketing attempts for Power Rangers. I was informed not to post photos or discuss the teaser in details. I will say that this was one of the finest teasers that I have seen for Power Rangers. Beautiful usage of Sentai footage, marketing elements, and appropriate content made this as a fantastic tool for showing off the upcoming season.

Stay tuned for the interview within the hour. Finishing up some site work before writing the interview.
http://blog.samuraicast.com/licensing-expo-megaforce/
LePage is offline   Reply With Quote