View Single Post
Old 10/10/09, 10:35 PM   #9
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 7

Soon, Kamen Rider Sting and his advent beast has landed at a clearing near Los Angeles. "As you can guess, we're not on Ventura or the Earth of your birth. We're on a third mirror world, summoned by someone on this world. I don't know who summon us, but it got us there. The telepathic cry for help reach us though hypertime. Your Venturian twin didn't hear it," said the sting ray. "What happen to my advent deck?" asked Sting, as he change back into Chris. "Your new armor, while it look like the old one, doesn't have it. When I struck you with my tail, the power gave you an armor of your own. You have new powers, Chris. I don't know what all of them are, but we'll find out what they are together," said the sting ray. "Can can I heard your voice,now?" asked Chris. It's the effect of what got us into this world. I have to return to the advent viod for now, but I'll be back, when you need me," said the advent beast, as he create a gap in the sky and went though it. Soon, Chris was all alone. Then he felt someone nearby. He didn't know if it was a friend or a foe. Then, he saw a brown haired man coming out from behind a tree with a gun pointing toward him. To be continued.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote