View Single Post
Old 05/28/15, 09:10 PM   #174
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Zabitan's Magic Happy American Tokusatu Reviews

Then the Troopers take Ryan's father to Tao who opens a bookcase door, and takes everyone to his secret meditation room.

Then Tao puts some herbs, and a giant purple crystal on Tyler, and tells everyone to think happy thoughts, and that fixes Tyler.

Then we go to the temple where Ryan has his "my dad taught me/I miss my dad" moments, and shares a long overdue father son moment when they remember Grimlord, and immediately start working on new VR Trooper powers for Ryan.

At the Dark Fortress Grimlord orders his minions to destroy the other Troopers, and Oraclon recommends sending in Grimstars new manta ray shaped spaceships to do the job, and Grimlord agrees.

The Troopers, and Ryan's father are still working on Ryan's new powers when the lab's alarms sense the Grimstars so JB, and Kaitlin transform to fight them.

The Grimstars fire on the Skybase with lasers so JB fires missiles, and destroys one but the others keep firing so Ryan's father tells them to retreat but they can't escape, and the communication goes out.

Ryan's father tries to reestablish communication while JB destroys the Grimstars with more missiles but the damage is done, and the Skybase crashes.

JB, and Kaitlin teleport back to the lab okay but the Skybase is trashed but Ryan, and his father have finished his new powers with only one thing missing: the virtualizer.

Meanwhile Grimlord is confident that nothing stands between him, and final control of reality.

To be continued.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote