View Single Post
Old 03/17/09, 01:35 AM   #13
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris198921 View Post
you may not think that they serve a purpose but they will serve a point. this isnt like disney were they add characters just for the heck of it.
Those are statement of facts. Which require proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris198921 View Post
i am not clamming bullshit i am saying that they will most likely serve a point later on so get your facts straight.
Now you are saying most likely, which is a statement of opinion.

Revealing you were stating your opinions as facts previously. So how was I wrong earlier?

As for getting my facts straight, all I had was your original post which made statement of facts not opinions. Since your statement of facts required insider knowledge to know what you claimed and I highly doubted you had such knowledge based on previous posts you made I was calling bs on your claims, and I was right. Now if you had clearly indicated they were statement of your opinions that would have been another thing, but you didn't do that which led to this. So don't get all high and mighty on me about you causing this confusion with your failure to accurately type what you were trying to tell people.

Learn from this experience to better communicate your intent to avoid confusions like this.

Now drop it. Either move on to talking about the subject of the thread or take it to PMs either way this subject is closed in this thread.

Last edited by Kamen Rider Decade; 03/17/09 at 01:39 AM.