View Single Post
Old 02/07/04, 09:49 PM   #1
MiChaos
Power Ranger

Default Welcome to the PRO Discussion Boards!!

To quote Lord Zedd after destroying the Machine Empire: "We're Back!"

This board used to be quite a popular one, and the centre of Power Ranger discussions, past, present and future. This board has been inactive for a while, and many people have forgotten about this site. However, it is my hope, and the hope of my fellow admins (and I'll leave it to them to introduce themselves), that this board will return to that.

So, just to say, thanks for visiting, and spread the word - Power Rangers Online is back, and we're working hard to bring lots of surprises over the coming weeks.

Michael.

Edit by BlueRangerForever: Just to let you know that there is only 3 forums for now as you noticed in the announcement on the top of this main page of the board. We will add the new forums about a week later or so after we get more members and more posting.

Further Edit by MiChaos: Although we have several ideas of what we'd like to do to this board, ultimately this is a board for the fans, so feel free to tell us what you think and what you'd like to happen here - that's what this forum's all about. Opinions, ideas, suggestions, people!!
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote