View Single Post
Old 06/13/12, 04:42 PM   #24
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers 2013 News - (Bad News For Gokaiger Fans)

Good news. Gokaiger will still be planned at some point. Mesh over at RangerCrew and Samurai Cast has posted this.

Quote:
You may be wondering why Power Rangers Megaforce used Goseiger rather than Gokaiger, which was an ideal season based on the successful execution of the anniversary concepts. I wasn’t able to get a solid answer for this question.

I spoke with my source today and they had a better answer to this question. Most of our discussion is off-the-record. They are unable to skip a season, which makes sense because Goseiger comes before Gokaiger. Gokaiger fans will be very pleased when the time is right. Unlike the Shinkenger adaptation, Power Rangers Megaforce has gone through an extensive creative process in hopes to deliver a great product for the anniversary. One thing to keep in mind that some decisions are out of their hands. We all know that Nick’s “20 episodes per year” is lame. These are the bottlenecks that they have to work with. Saban Brands have been reading the comments on the forums as one way to get feedback from the fans. I don’t anticipate an EPIC season, but I am looking forward to it. The easter eggs in the two Power Rangers Megaforce Brand teasers indirectly answered that question for me.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote