View Single Post
Old 12/11/14, 06:53 PM   #9
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Legacy

Chapter 9: Time After Time

The Legacy Rangers were fighting against a mutant that Chosav had sent down to the planet; the team going for a plan Legacy Red had come up with as Rumbelor, the mutant in question flapped two mighty wings on its back, causing Legacy Pink and Blue being blown back by it as Green and Yellow jumped up, both letting out a kiyah when the went for a strike against their foe. The kicks from Yellow hit it in the lower stomach, Green's Stingray Katana sliced one of its arms. Next, Legacy Red and Ghost Ranger both came flying in with a double drop kick maneuver, only for Rumbelor to hold its arms out and sent a gust of wind at the two, knocking them to the ground, grunting.

"My name is Jake. It's been so long since I woke up from my sleep that I've forgotten my true name." said the Sixth Ranger, flashing back to the Garage that morning. "I am from the planet Eltar, the home of the wise wizard named Zordon." "Wait, -the- Zordon? The one who created the Mighty Morphing Power Coins?" a surprised Zeke asked. "I see you've been going over the Archives with a fine tooth comb." said T.K, head tilted. "Yes, Zeke, the very same one. Centuries ago, long before his war against Rita Repulsa, there was a different battle being fought. A mighty army named The Tul'Van Empire."

The Legacy Rangers and Ghost Ranger stood back up, spinning the watches on their hands so they hit 9:00. "Legacy Transcendence! Time for Time Force!""Legacy Transcendence! Quantum Power!" The six turned into the Time Force and Quantum Rangers, calling out "Time Force Red!" "Time Force Pink!" "Time Force Green!" "Time Force Blue!" "Time Force Yellow! "Quantum Ranger!" The Legacy Time Force Rangers summoned their V Blasters, shooting at Rumbelor from different sides, the Quantum Legacy Ranger taking out the Quantum Defender, firing it at well. "Nice try, but not good enough!" the mutant roared, rushing forward on a burst of wind to smack Legacy Time Force Pink to the ground, stepping on her chest while laughing.

"The Tul'Van Empire had set their sights on Eltar after taking over the nearby planet of Cordia VI. Zordon couldn't let his home world fall into the hands of evil, so he created a small team of warriors, a team of Rangers; The Proto Rangers." "You mean he created a team before using the Power Coins?" Diane had asked. "Yes, we were a test drive, so to speak. The team consisted of four people; Myself, Seamus, who was the Brown Aether Ranger, Aquatina, the Orange Solar Ranger, and my sister Eve, the Black Phantom Ranger. We didn't know what we would be in for, but Zordon chose us for a reason."

"Time Strike!" Legacy Time Force Yellow had summoned her Chrono Sabers, pointing them at a 3:00 angle before bringing them down on Rumbleor's backside, causing it to cry out in pain as Legacy Time Force Pink planted her boot into its chest, kicking them over her." "Diane, you okay?" asked Time Force Legacy Red, helping her up while Blue and Green fired at it with the Vortex Blasters, the mutant blocking the shots with its wings and letting out a roar. "I'll be fine, thanks Vanessa." Pink said while coughing.

"Each Proto Ranger had their own specific ability to help in battle; Seamus could tap into the Aether to multiple his strength times an increment of ten. Aquatina could call upon the power of the sun to release miniature flares from her body. Eve's ability was tapping into the dark energies within her Morpher, becoming faster then normal. My own special power was to become invisible, like a ghost." "So -that's- how you got your Ranger name!" Spike said in slight awe. "Yes, but there unforeseen problems that we didn't know about."

"We can beat this guy, it'll just take some focus and teamwork!" said Legacy Quantum Ranger, standing beside the others who brought together the V weapons to form the Vortex Blaster. "Jake, take them on with your weapon while he shoot that thing with its back turned." Legacy Time Force Red ordered. "You got it!" he replied, running forward, shooting the Quantum Defender while closing the distance on Rumbelor, changing it from gun mode to blade mode once he was within range, the two trading attacks.

"Our Morphers were prototypes, hence our team name. As with every prototype, there are glitches, bugs, etc. My Morpher stopped me from aging." In the flashback, Jake looked down at his transformation watch, sighing. "I was seventeen back then.." "How old are you now?" asked Zeke. Jake shook his head, continuing his story. "Seamus learned through training that if he ever went over one hundred percent into the Aether, he'd cease to exist. Aquatina could never use more then three mini flares in consecutive order; if she did, she's go supernova. Eve's darkness would consume her if she used too much of it. Eventually, the Empire arrived on Eltar."

"Quantum Defender, Freeze strike!" Legacy Quantum Defender's weapon glowed a bright blue, striking Rumbelor and freezing him in place. The Legacy Time Force Rangers fired the Vortex Blaster. Shattering the mutant into pieces, only for the Revive Lasers to fire from the Tul'Van Emperor's ship, making it grow. To make matters worse, the Black Phantom Ranger would appear in front of the Rangers, Dark Transcending into a female version of Brickneck. Legacy Time Force Yellow stepped forward. "Go take care of Rumbelor, I can handle her." "Not alone you cant, but as a team we have a chance." Legacy Time Force Pink stood beside her, looking at the others. "Go, we've got this." Legacy Red, Blue, and Green turned back to their base suits, giving their friends a nod of good luck before summoning the Legacy Megazord, Legacy Quantum Ranger summoning the ghost of the Q-Rex, the T-Rex like robot charging through a time portal and landing beside the Megazord.

"The battle was fierce, like nothing we'd ever taken on before. Their army was well over one hundred strong, but the biggest challenge came from one of their top generals." "Who?" asked Jerome. "General Zachex, a six armed soldier who was their top warrior. We were thrashed around repeatedly by him. Only when Eve tapped into the darkness within her did we begin to gain footing. It took a team effort, but we watched as she used her Black Phantom Annihilation on Zachex, destroying him and sending the ships flying away. We were victorious! But...Then tragedy struck."

"Q-Rex, attack!" Legacy Quantum Ranger ordered, the dinosaur robot charging forward and clamping its mouth around Rumbelor's arm and shaking its head wildly. Meanwhile the Legacy Megazord swiped at the mutant with its Ax, the monster grabbing the arm and flapping its wings repeatedly, taking both robots off of the ground and making them fly back into nearby buildings.

"You were lucky in our last battle, but this time you won't win!" yelled Black Phantom Brickneck, with Legacy Time Force Yellow and Pink running at her with the Chrono Sabers ready to use. Black Phantom Brickneck summoned a sword of their own, the five blades interlocking, the two girls fighting against their opponent bravely, doing their best to at least parry the attacking female. "You're not that hard to handle!" Legacy Time Force Pink said, combining both blades into a double sided lance, spinning it around and slashing Black Phantom across the chest, sending them stumbling back, Legacy Time Force Yellow slashing in an x pattern, their enemy falling onto their back.

"Zordon had informed us that while the Empire had fled from the battle, Eltar was still very much in danger from a different threat; Black Phantom Ranger's darkness had been growing since the fight, Eve was being consumed by it every time we fought to protect our planet. To make matters even worse? I'd seen her talking to herself sometimes, saying things like 'I understand, Emperor' or 'They betrayed me..' I was sick with worry.. Seeing no other choice, Seamus, Aquatina and myself confronted Eve to hand over her Morpher for her own safety. She did the one thing I was hoping she wouldn't have; She Morphed, and attacked us. Having no choice but to defend ourselves, we powered up. I can't get the battle out of my head, it's like a video always on repeat."

Legacy Time Force Pink and Yellow powered down to their base states, waving over to the Legacy Quantum Ranger, who had commanded Q-Rex to transform to Megazord mode and aid the Legacy Megazord. The three men were having a tough time keeping their robot from being knocked back, but they were determined to win. Quantum turned his head, starting to wave his arms frantically while shouting "Behind you!" The two turned around to see Black Phantom Ranger back to normal, standing up and their visor glowing. "Time to say goodbye!" she cackled, grabbing both of the females by their helmets and lifting them up, sending black electricity through their bodies as both screamed in pain. After a surge of power shot through them, their helmets exploded, showing bruised and slightly burned skin, dropping them onto the ground and walking away.

"To fight your own comrade, your ally, your sister? That is one of the hardest things I ever had to do. It wasn't a battle, it was a devastation! The three of us were almost no match for her. Seamus tapped into 120% of the Aether to over power her with raw strength, and he was able to hold her off for a while, but before he could knock her out..He just...vanished. Vanished into complete nothingness! Aquatina fired off three mini flares at Black Phantom, she was burned from the attack, but had managed to use a powered up version of the Black Phantom Annihilation on her..Aquatina, she.." Jake turned from the group, punching the wall repeatedly, T.K having grabbed his arm to calm him down. "She didn't survive. Then...Eve set her sights on me. We fought for what seemed like eternity, but I wasn't strong enough. She knocked me to the ground, and as I began to lose consciousness, I saw her leave with a warrior who looked like a samurai with long blue hair." "Chosav.." Vanessa said in a shocked tone.

"Diane, Vanessa!" Legacy Red yelled from the Megazord, Rumblore began to whirl its fists around, sending tornado like punches at the robots, knocking them around more. Weakly, Vanessa opened her eyes and reached for her friend, who winced from pain. The Pink Ranger opened her eyes, the two friends looking at each other as they struggled to get up. "Diane has been my friend since I moved here. She showed me not to be afraid of new things and that people can be kind regardless of ethnicity. I have to get up for her sake!" "Vanessa's been a great member of this team, a great person to our classmates, showing us her culture and love of life. I will fight for her and my friends!" The two helmet less Rangers stood up, their hearts beating as one, Black Phantom Ranger stopped dead in her tracks, slowly turning around. "How...?" "YELLOW LEGACY!" "PINK LEGACY!" "BATTLEIZER MODE!" the two woman yelled together, their helmets reassembling and a Legacy Yellow's armor resembled wolf like features, with her daggers turning into short swords, while Pink's armor was beautiful; light white and resembling a falcon, her staff now a double sided ax weapon. "Vanessa, let's show her what the power of friendship can really do!" "Right on!" The two Rangers charged at their enemy, letting out a battle cry.

"After the fight, Zordon could no longer sense the Tul'Van or my sister. We had no idea where they could have gone too. He gave me one last order; to go into a suspended animation like sleep until the day came where I would be needed stop Black Phantom. I guess he thought I was the only one who could. I woke up in the year 1993, learning that Zordon had created the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Throughout the years, I used different aliases to get by, walking the country to find my place. I watched over the teams that had come and gone, but never got involved directly." "Why not? They deserved to know they had an ally on their side." Jerome spoke. "I was afraid. A coward. But that changed two years ago."

"Hyaaaaaa!" The two female Legacy Rangers ran forward, Black Phantom Ranger deftly dodging the attacks, with Pink holding her weapon to the sky, yelling out "THUNDER CUT!" and slamming the ax-staff into the ground. Yellow made multiple slashes with her sword, calling out "BLADE STORM!" The rumble of the ground caused Black Phantom to stumble, the energized slashes of the blades hitting her one after the other, causing her to go flying back into a car. Powering down to their base forms, the two girls would high five each other, their enemy letting out a scream of fury before vanishing. "Looks like the guys need our help in the Megazord." said Pink, glancing up to the battle. "What would they do without us?" said Yellow with a giggle, the two jumping high into the air and entering the robot.

"I was walking through Crystal Harbor, miserable. At that time, I had just let my hair grow out as well as my beard, not caring about my appearance. Behind me I heard her voice, and there she was with a challenge to fight me. The amazing part? She hadn't aged at all since the fight on Eltar. I am guessing the Empire had put her into suspended animation as well. We fought once more, and once again I lost. I thought for sure I wasn't going to make it but.." Jake looked to T.K, who smiled back. "I found him in an injured state. He begged me not to take him to a hospital. I nursed him back to health." "To show my gratitude, I confided in T.K my story, and told her how if the Empire showed up here, we'd need a new power to stop them. So she reverse-engineered technology from my Morpher and created the Legacy Powers. We monitored the planet since for any signs of a threat..Then I met you guys."

"Legacy Megazord Transcendence! Time Force Megazord Saber!" the five Rangers called out, the Stingray Ax turning into the Time Force Megazord's weapon. Rumbleor roaring as it sent more powerful tornado punches at the two Megazords. "Q-Rex! Max Blizzard, now!" ordered Legacy Quantum Ranger, the red and black robot shooting two powerful freezing rays from its shoulders. "Our turn!" Legacy Red yelled, the Time Force Megazord Saber glowing as they sent out a powerful wave of energy at the frozen monster, the sides of the blade closing in like clocks. "Your time.." Legacy Pink started "...Is up!" Yellow finished, Rumbleor exploding.

As the Rangers returned to the ground, Jake powered down and ran over to them. "I was so worried that she had..." he said, looking at the girls with concern. "Nah, we showed her that nothing beats friendship and two angry women." Diane said, Jake letting out a long breath. "No more secrets..You wanted to know my age?" he asked them, the five teens nodding. "I am one thousand and seventeen." "Looks like we got a new nickname for you then, eh Grandpa?" Zeke asked, with Jake starting to chase him as the others laughed.

On the Tul'Van ship, Chovas entered Luven's laboratory, the monster-alien hybrid going over the notes from K'Turi. "Have you found anything useful?" the General asked, the scientist looking up, "Oh yes, I've found something you may find -very- useful..."

-To Be Continued.-

Last edited by The Ghost Ranger; 12/16/14 at 05:21 AM.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote