View Single Post
Old 09/19/09, 07:58 PM   #5
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Part 3

Fred couldn't understand what was happening here. He doesn't know why Beth, who's a female Visitor doctor, suddenly became afraid of Chris. "Go back to your version of the planet Earth, human," said Beth. "I can't. I don't know how I ended up here," protested Chris. Beth sensed that Chris was telling the truth. For the first time in her life, Beth wish that her father wasn't a preast of Zon. Fred hasn't seen Beth act like a paniced girl before. "You better get out of here," warned Fred. Chris knew better than to stay where he wasn't welcome. He walked out of the office. and into the halls. Soon, he was outside. He looked up and saw the mothership hovering over Los Angeles. There shouldn't be an alien mothership here on Earth in the year 1983. He remembered being send to the advent viod. Then, he remembered meeting his Venturian twin there. The two of them became good friends. Then there was a flash of light and he was back on Earth. Suddenly 5 shocktroopers came toward him. "Stop, right there. We were warned that a dangerous human has came out of the hospital," said the head shocktrooper. Then, Beth came out of the hospital. "This human is a threat to our mission here. He must be captured," said Beth. The 5 shocktrooper aim their lasers at him. Chris knew that he have no choice, but go with them. To be continued.

Last edited by mbozzo; 10/04/09 at 09:52 PM.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote