View Single Post
Old 04/06/06, 03:47 AM   #28
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by felix_amadar@Apr 1 2006, 09:17 PM
I wish that there was Season DVDs instead of those 5 episode ones you can get, like nobody is going to buy that, and it only started with Wild Force, and those had like 2 episodes in them, and I don't even know if half of the people here even know that it existed, but if you could buy a DVD set of like all of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, or MMPR Season 1, DVD set, and then MMPR Season 2, DVD set, and so on, for like all the seasons or at least the first 6, I know I would buy it for sure. I have tried hopelessly to find stuff like that, but they don't exist, the most I could find was a video of MMPR with ONE episode on it, thats all, and it is next to impossible to find it, so if anyone has connections to whoever sells or produces Power Rangers, please suggest this idea to them.
A group of fans at rangerboard.com already tried to get together and petiion disney for box sets but Disney basically said they don't take suggestions from fans. From a legal stand point , it isn't a good idea. Same reason why most tv shows won't accept scripts wriiten by fans. Its like a lawsuit waiting to happen.

The DVD argument has gone on for a long time in the fandom. Beleive me you are not the first one to bring this up. It comes up all the time.

I agree, it is a shame that we don't have boxed sets of Power Rangers seasons. But there is no indication that we are going to get them anytime soon. But than again never say never.

I assure you Disney knows about us older fans and our wishes for DVD's. They even know about the downloads. Rangerboard is well known by even the cast and crew. The fandom's voice is heard. Even if they don't always listen to us.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote