Thread: Jeremy
View Single Post
Old 01/08/11, 11:39 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Well it's kind of like what they did with Dark Heart where he was really Ryan's dad who Grimlord turned into a mutant, and later Amy when she became the Red Python, and there was also the episode where Grimlord turned Jeb into a mutant, and one where he turned JB into a mutant, and the one in season 2 where he turned that athlete guy into a mutant, and later did the same to that criminal guy.

Heck in the Metal Hero shows in Spielban the Col. Icebot counterpart was the hero's father who was turned into a bad guy by the evil empire, and the Red Python character was the hero's sister who was also turned into a bad guy, and on Metalder the most common villains were really humans in powersuits (which I thought was ironic for a Metal Hero show considering the hero was a robot disguised as a human).

Heck like I said in my fanfic ideas thread I wanted to take a page from Metalder, and copy that over to VR Troopers, and have some of his minions be humans who he tried to turn into evil VR Troopers, and more recently I started thinking about what if all of Grimlord's minions or at least his high ranking ones were really his employees, and he turned them into mutants shortly after becoming Grimlord like Decimator or Ivar was his chief of security.

It would add an edge to VR Troopers if all of Grimlord's minions (even his Skugs) were human at one time before they became mutants.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote