View Single Post
Old 05/25/10, 01:24 PM   #17
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokuNoob View Post
And I don't respect anyone who resorts to foul language and childish name-calling to make whatever point they think they have.
Yet I am the one who can remove your posts, ban you, etc whenever I feel like it.

Quote:
Also, because I'm not the one who made the comparison, if there is a point buried somewhere in that confused mess of a rant it is of no consequence to me.
Yes there is, you are a twit and useless, thus the lowest form of scum humanity has ever produced, Hitler ranks higher than you.

Quote:
And since you're so keen on freedom of speech, here's another American ideal for you: Use a flyswatter where a flyswatter is an appropriate weapon. Not a sledgehammer.
Here is another idea for don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Quote:
You're the one freaking out over three word sentences.
You don't know me well enough, nor will you or anyone on the internet know me well enough to gauge my emotional or lack of emtional response to anything.

Quote:
You're acting like a jerk and I have no problem calling you out on that.
I am no jerk, I am grade A asshole.

Quote:
Then by your own argument that makes you a sad excuse for a Power Rangers fan (personally, I find it emmensely amusing you even bother making a distinction). If it may work, then why did you freak out on Ignis for asking for a show more akin to the sentai?
Just because something may work doesn't mean you should do it. It may work that stabbing someone in the eye will stop them from killing you but you shouldn't do it, you should what you know will work stabbing him in the heart. If you try what may work it will more than likely fuck you over in the end. Disney & Saban both tried that and they were utter failures.

Quote:
Thanks for letting me know I got your goat.
I sold my goat for $59 dollars, unless you are blind goat humping black man with amputated left arm you don't have my goat and never will get it. Besides even if I still had my goat I wouldn't sell to a freak who would let the goat hump him.

Quote:
Okay, I'm going to explain this again. This time through example. So let's take an analytical view at Earthsea. Shall we?
Why should I care about Earthsea? After a very brief scan of your swill analyse (by very brief what I saw as highlighted to delete it), just another Harry Potter rip off. If you like that kind of garbage watch the original not a rip off.

Quote:
Never argue with a fool.
They'll drag you down to their level,
then beat you with experience.
A fool couldn't beat me with experiene because I would crush his skull in with the sledgehammer after shooting out both kneecaps and plucking his eyes out with rusty spoon.

Quote:
If I'm the fool in this, I have the advantage. So thanks. Thank you very much.
A fool never has the advantage, that is why they are the fool and why fools are the first to die. Besides you are not a fool you are a twit, much worse. A fool could beat you to death from his level with no eyes, no legs, and no arms.

Quote:
Hercules murdered his own family
Good for him. They were evil they didn't deserve to live.

Quote:
Beowulf can be viewed as being as much a monster as anything he fought
At least he was honest.

Quote:
Jessie James is considered by many to have been a hero.
So is Robin Hood, still nothing more than common criminals who should be executed.

Quote:
People's view as to what a hero is have always been a bit skewed.
People with that skewed view of reality also watch "Reality" TV, they don't deserve the air they get for free.

Quote:
If you don't like it, take it up with a higher power.
Like "God"? If you believe in that, I have some oceanside property to sell you in West Virginia. Stop depending on crutches and stand on your own two feet, if that is impossible for you then you should at least have the decency to stop being a blight on society.

Quote:
P.S., thanks for trying to force feed me your morals.
You are very welcome, thanks for proving you have no clue about anything that comes out of your brain.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote