View Single Post
Old 05/23/10, 02:24 AM   #12
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade View Post
Because if you are going to make a comparison have the common decency to know what the fuck you are talking about. Otherwise you prove yourself to be a useless twit and I don't respect people who are useless twits and people I don't respect get treated like the garbage they are.
That was meant as a joke. Someone's quite defensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade
Freedom of speech jargon.
Again, joke. And if being a mod also justifies treating other forum-goers like crap, then congratulations. I'm not trying to pick a fight, so quit being so touchy.

Quote:
Correction what works in one country may not work in another country. Time Force was pretty much a copy and paste with modifications and it worked in the USA.
There are absolutes involved.

Quote:
Oh joy fucking moral of the day garbage. Can't get anymore boring and preachy than that.
Did I say drag it out into a Masters of the Universe PSA? No I did not. Subtlety is a writer's greatest asset. I know that. But all characters that are worth anything have faults. Major faults. Like Romeo, Juliet, Antigone, Tony Stark (that would be another one of those joke things, yet it's oddly fitting). If the hero is everyone's goody two-shoes and doesn't grow or change as the story progresses, then why should I care about them? Wait, hold up. Did I honestly just compare Power Rangers to William Shakespear? Man, I am losing it.

And, as a closing remark, if I wasn't allowed to make stupid mistakes and learn from them, I would no longer be the noob. Then, I'd have to change my screenname.

And that, Vern, is why you should trade me Park Place for Water Works. Know 'wut I mean...?

Last edited by TokuNoob; 05/23/10 at 02:48 AM.
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote