View Single Post
Old 11/10/14, 02:10 PM   #4
MastaDan2
Putty Patroller

Default Re: In Space vs Time Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Space.

Time force is the must unwatchable of all the Power Ranger series to me. It gets too many free passes for its flaws where as other seasons dont get the same treatment.
What are it's flaws? I think it gets more passes for it's flaws because it has less flaws than many other seasons. I don't think any PR season is perfect, but specifically what flaws are you referring to?

Honestly the only major one I can think of that aren't inherent flaws that virtually every PR season has, is that certain characters were underutilized. And I guess that happens with every PR season to some degree but it seemed even worse with Lucas and Trip. Trip they could've done a whole lot more with particularly.

But the main story is so engaging for me personally it never bothered me.

Some bring up that they don't use time travel enough in the series and go in and out of different time periods. I think what we got was better than that. I wouldn't want anything not set in present day honestly. I think the fact they came from the future, use futuristic technology, communicate with people from the future, had an episode where they actually did go to the past, and end up going back to the future is enough to consider it a time travel season.
MastaDan is offline Report Post
MastaDan2 is offline   Reply With Quote