View Single Post
Old 02/09/16, 08:47 PM   #48
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Power Rangers Dino Episode 4
Foul Play in The Sky
Written by Justin Best

It was a nice sunny day at Angel Grove Airport. Kimberly was talking on a payphone. “I know” she said excitedly “My uncle Steve is taking me on a plane ride through the mountains”. Then her uncle Steve came over, and pointed at his watch. Kimberly then said “Oh we have to go now as a matter of fact. I know bye” then she hung up the phone, and went with her Uncle Steve.

Meanwhile Bulk, and Skull were sitting on a bench watching planes go by with binoculars. Skull then bragged “You know I’ve been told I have the mind of a pilot”. Bulk asked “And how come?” Skull answered “Because Mr. Caplan called me an airhead”.

Then Bulk saw Kimberly with her uncle Steve, and said “Hey Skull look”, and Skull replied excitedly “Oh yeah it’s Kimberly”. While this was going on uncle Steve explained “And then we’ll go north, and then we’ll fly right over the mountains”.
Then Bulk, and Skull came over, and Bulk asked “Hey Kimberly what’s up?”, and Skull parroted “Yeah what’s up?”. Kimberly explained “My uncle Steve, and I are going on a plane trip over the mountains”. Bulk then asked “Cool can we come”, and Skull parroted “Yeah can we come?”

But Kimberly wasn’t sure “I don’t know you guys it’s kind of a small plane, and”. Then she turned to uncle Steve who shrugged, and said “If your friends want to come I’m sure we can take them” Bulk, and Skull screamed for joy, and grabbed their backpacks, and Bulk said “Thank You” “Yeah thank you” Skull parroted.

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 05:52 PM.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote