View Single Post
Old 05/24/10, 02:27 PM   #15
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokuNoob View Post
Again, joke.
You need to improve on your comedy skills because you suck.

Quote:
And if being a mod also justifies treating other forum-goers like crap
You being a useless twit justifies that.

Quote:
I'm not trying to pick a fight, so quit being so touchy.
This ain't a fight, this is me expressing my dislike for you.

Quote:
There are absolutes involved.
There are only 2 absolutes in life, you are born & you die. Everything else is subjective. With Kamen Rider Dragoon's post it proves your "absolute" idiocy is just that idiocy.

Quote:
Did I say drag it out into a Masters of the Universe PSA? No I did not. Subtlety is a writer's greatest asset.
No matter how subtle it still have a moral of the day plot and they have no value other than trying to force feed someone elses morals down your throat. When someone tries to force their morals upon another nothing they do has any value whatsoever except their death.

Quote:
But all characters that are worth anything have faults.
Like your grammar.

Quote:
Romeo, Juliet, Antigone, Tony Stark (that would be another one of those joke things, yet it's oddly fitting).
So your idea of major faults is suicidal morons, the product of incest, and a man so weak willed he relies upon alcohol to get through life and is a traitor to his own kind. They are not heroes to be looked up to they are people to be ridiculed, mutilated, tortured, and killed.

Quote:
If the hero is everyone's goody two-shoes and doesn't grow or change as the story progresses, then why should I care about them?
Why should I care what you care about?

Quote:
Wait, hold up. Did I honestly just compare Power Rangers to William Shakespear? Man, I am losing it.
You lost it a long time ago.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote