View Single Post
Old 05/31/15, 10:55 AM   #2
Pink DinoCharge Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Atlantis

Episode 1
"Enter City Of Atlantis"

(*In this series Pilot a professor in charge of a special task force police chose his top field agent Caitlin to become the very first atlantis power ranger and sent her out on a quest to find ancient ruins in the city. However what she found was not what she hoped for, she discovered a great evil called Emperor Zarvax and his under sea minions who is out to destroy the city of atlantis. Later the team learn that in order to save Atlantis from the evil they must always work as a team never alone. They also fear Emperor Zarvax may not be the only ancient evil around, what else is store for the rangers? the answers on Power Rangers Atlantis.*)

Within the city of atlantis futuristic hover cycles was seen all through the city and in the center of the city stood the headquarters for a special task force that protects the city. Inside the headquarters a Professor was finishing up a newest project "Caitlin will you come here please" he says on a loud speaker and Caitlin walks in the lab "yes professor?" she asks and looks at the table "Caitlin i want you to be the first to test my newest creation Atlantis' very first power ranger" he says to her and hands her a morpher device.

Caitlin looks "but sir Atlantis has been always peaceful we never needed power rangers here before do you knowing something?" she asks and he smiles "no my best agent, i just want us prepaired incase such thing comes" Professor says and Caitlin nods and took a morpher "i want you to go on a journey deep in the outter reaches of Atlantis and search for hidden mysterious ruins and report anything you may find" Professor says to Caitlin and she nods "yes sir" she says and set out to find the ruins like asked.

As she begins her journey she enters the abandoned sector of Atlantis "the abandoned sector? but why here" she says to herself and walks further in and looks around "man being abandoned now it sure is creepy here" Caitlin says to herself and stays on her guard. Caitlin continues through the sector and spotted a temple "i better check this out" she says and goes in the temple and looks around "woah this is incredible but spooky" she says and her morpher goes off "go ahead professor?" she says "Caitlin, what have you found?" he asks glad to hear from her.

Caitlin looks around "um Professor, i am in the abandoned sector in what seems to be an ancient temple that is some sort of barrial ground that could go back far as 17 or 1800" Caitlin says to him. Professor thinks "becareful Caitlin i fear you may find more then we hoped for" Professor says and soon connection went dead "Caitlin? Caitlin" he says "oh no i hope she is ok" he says and sighs. Caitlin looks around "great lost connection with Professor" she says and walks over to a wall and moves her hand acrossed it seeing ancient writting and she gasps "here lays an ancient evil if released no one is safe" she reads and sighs "what next" she says and the temple rumbles "oh no its awakening" she says and looks around in fighting stance.

Just then different colored shadows comes out of each tomb in the room and creatures appear "ah a human to destory" Emperor Zarvax says. "i am a guardian of the city and you all are ordered by the guardians to return to the tomb or pay the price" Caitlin says to them and Zarvax laughs "so a human is gonna order us ha destroy her my army of evil" he shouts. Caitlin held out her morpher "Atlantian Power" she calls out and is covered in a morphing sequence by a huge wave of water as a red ranger suit appears on her then her helmet formed and she appears before them taking a fighting stance.

Zarvax laughs "A power ranger interesting finish her" he says and his sharklords attack her as she battles them one by one with her atlantian saber "its gonna take more then a bunch of sharks to get rid of me Zarvax" Caitlin says fighting. Zarvax laughs "very well come my warriors we will fight her another day" he says and vanishes with them all leaving Red Ranger for now. Caitlin glows red and demorphs and sighs returning to base "professor" she says running in "thank goodness Caitlin what happen" Professor asks and Caitlin looks to him "Professor, an ancient evil awakened and is free in atlantis" she says worried.

Professor sighs "then the time has come to bring in 4 other atlantian teens to become the first team of atlantian power rangers" he says and Caitlin looks "but who they must be skillful" she says knowing the team must be strong to survive. Professor lays out 4 atlantian files on a desk and opens each one "Devon Porter, Sierra Johnson, Tyler Anderson and Krista Ramirez" he says all 4 being atlantian born. Caitlin looks "bring them in now" she says knowing they got to get down to business. Professor calls in the 4 "welcome fellow atlantians, this is Caitlin Green my best field agent and as of now the very first atlantian power ranger the red ranger" he says to them as they walk in and stand side by side.

Devon and them look "um thats nice but why we here?" Devon asks confused "yeah whats that got to do with us?" Sierra asks not getting why tell them about Caitlin being red ranger. Caitlin looks to them "because we need your help" she says and opens a case with 4 other atlantian morphers in it "you want us to be power rangers?" Tyler asks in shock "too cool" Krista says and smiles, Caitlin stood by the table with the case and looks at each one of them "City of Atlantis is in danger an ancient evil called Emperor Zarvax as awakened from a long imprisonment" Caitlin says and each look to eachother and nod taking a morpher.

Professor Campbell smiles "welcome atlantis empire power rangers as of now you 5 are the new offical guardians of the city under the leadership of Caitlin you must defend and protect the city from any evil that enters the city" he says and gives them a ranger id that shows their offical guardians, Caitlin already had an id as she was lead guardian for months now. "this is so awsome us power rangers" Devon says and was excited to fight evil "easy Devon this is serious we cant goof around like this" Caitlin says and they look to her and nod right away accepting her as their leader.

Caitlin shows them around base "as you know the city has 5 selected gateways including surface gateway but here at base we have access to an ultimate gateway that can lead even further then can possibly image some says even to other dimentions we dont we never had to use it" Caitlin says and shows them to their bed quarters "you 4 will stay in these 4 quarters mine is on other side of the building" she says being a higher rank then them in the agency. All four look to her "thanks, we can tell you being our leader is gonna be truely great and we look forward serving beside you" Devon says speaking for the rest.

Caitlin smiles and nods "rest up tomorrow the war begins" she says and walks on down the hall heading for her quarters when she spots at one and sighs "Skyler..." she says and tears shed down her face but she soon clears em up and walks on trying to put the past behind her for the sake of the mission a glimps of a shadow appeared in a window then vanishes mysteriously, Caitlin turns quickly but nothing was there "come on Caitlin snap out of it" she says to herself having to stay strong for the team.

Meanwhile at Zarvax's lair "hahaha so red ranger misses Skyler well we will just have to fix that now wont we" he says with a evil laughs Madasa walks in the chambers "what is your plan master?" she asks looking at him "simple my dear we make her never remember that weak skyler by destroying her iner-memory instead all she will have is nightmares that will destory her for good" Zarvax says with a laugh "destroy her with her own nightmare impressive" Masdasa says and smirks but just then Tribot walks in "Red Ranger is strong it will take more then a nightmare to destroy her i say we bring her ultimate fear to life" Tribot says having a plan.

To Be Contined..

Next Time On Power Rangers Atlantis....

Zarvax and his army creates an evil warrior called Bridon The Axe Warrior to destory Caitlin and the other rangers meanwhile Professor Campbell works on new weapons including new atlantian zords can these new zords be enough to stop Zarvax? and Who is this new Axe Warrior could it be this Skyler from Caitlin's past?. Answers on the next Power Rangers Atlantis..
Pink DinoCharge Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote