View Single Post
Old 08/19/07, 09:07 AM   #16
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian rangers

chapter 17 the end or dark master
thomas keep out kelly and laura at each other in thomas and kelly house she could stay here to them its property have got and we shutted to bed but I was with my project irone still busy rangers laura was at me still wouw thomas I was former also supporter of irone man and made and new ranger power see again I are possible and people that then yes heard of lightspeed rescue that power ranger technique had been used by people I the fire crystals if battery therefore solar powerd suit but my weapons and battliser are new and old study have done into all ranger teams and there the best weapons from strained and battlisers also and adapted and irone man weapons and what idea of you uses date disc with codes and not 1 suit but 3 therefore 27 total with colour difference and weapons and possibilities bev fly wouw they laura are them ready yes only missing still people who can ranger its wouw this way I and ranger can be that this way cool are yes hear laura which colour yellow if black or green or silver or gold black they them my body armor is also black and that stands me, however, oke nicely here you first morpher and trousers or skirt oar clip 2 the morpher and 3 its pulse morphers 1 with sluitel other one with finger impression lock have the first also finger impression lock and battliser morpher is a collar yes all ranger has battliser and 2 steps battliser but the red ranger and 4 steps battliser use also you battliser components for its extreem battliser most powerful battliser of all ranger wouw you first morpher have been still activated in sleep score which now natascha2000 enter as a there new enemy to ground and you first morpher sit location of you 2 suit and 2 morpher are just released but that waneer it really necessary are you yes get I get they laura wouw I am a score by ranger my mission can every moment of start go that we went to bed next day came there alarm is correct darkmaster had its ultra clones morphers there on from sent and power shield dragers the rangers passang away also laura and we vochten their and at almost we could gone teleporteren I had idea made nep morphers with springstof there in nuclear bomb morphers and we went there and vochten darkmaster want our solar crystals steal that its plan was the clones morphten and activated power shield and covered our and took away our morphers we demorphte immediately and the clones left and darkmaster activated the morphers and boem and boem are ship exploded from each other darkmaster and are clones could escape and lande on ground and the ranger went and morphte there and were possible power shields take away of the clones with aid of laura if Omega girl and dark master was wounded but us were omitted to and the ranger activated all their strengths and shot on darkmaster and darkmaster were only are keep lay on the ground and its helmet in the space did see you and small space ship with there in dark master in ice and video message frozen incorporated returns I they dark master with me zoon and then my revenge feels they dark master the ranger fired their ultra laser and touched its ship and those arrived in a black breach dark master had been destroyed? mission concerning thomas and kelly became instrukteurs on their school and was busy and found family and street agent and a family found them too dangerous the ende
solar gardian rider is offline   Reply With Quote