View Single Post
Old 01/18/11, 08:52 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default When did you jion the online fandom?

When did you jion the online fandom for Power Rangers?

I used to search for Power Rangers website when I was in high school and at the library. I remember finding a Lost Galaxy fansite. As well as Valiere Vernon's official site. I started to visit PRC, PRO, PROA, Morphing Grid, and Starpoints. At least whenever I could, since I didn't have a cpu of my own.

In the fall of 2000 I got my own computer and started to visit PR sites more regularly. This is the point that I consider myself joining the online fandom. Even though I visited PR sites in the late nineties. I started to give involved in the PRC and PRO Message Boards during this point. In 2001 I visited the newgroup once in awhile. I remained a loyal member to PRC Message Board as it became Rangerboard.

In 2004, I discovered that the abandoned PRO Message Board was still online. So I decided it would be a fun project to get the board active again. I started a website to promote the board that evolved into a full fledged Power Rangers website. I eventually was able to gain admin powers over the board. I eventually got permission to use the PRO name and changed my websites name to PRO. I also got ownership of this board.

In the last few years I have also become a active member of Rangercrew. I used to post at Funaroboard before it closed down. I visit Morphicon forums, PRE, and Rangertalk once in awhile.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote