View Single Post
Old 06/03/15, 07:36 PM   #4
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Your fandom history

i started with MMPR when I was a kid back in Illinois. I kept up with it after the move to Kansas, but got lost after Zeo because I never saw the Turbo movie til years later, and I was all 'who are THESE guys?' I lost track of In Space and caught eps here and there, same with Lost Galaxy...then I stopped watching until I was able to see Time Force, watched some Wild Force, then stopped altogether because of school and personal life.

Announcer: YEARS LATER..... I found out about every single PR season on Netflix, so I sat down and I watched every.single.episode. I was able to blaze through MMPR in three weeks, and worked my way to halfway of Lightspeed Rescue, and took a small break.

Then I plowed from LR to RPM. I had trouble with Mystic Force, as its my least favorite season. After I saw Samurai and wept...then wept harder at MF/SMF, but am very satisfied with Dino Charge.

I found Rangercrew and joined, I think i found out about it from Facebook, cannot remember. I posted my PR Legacy story there, and PRX pmed me asking me to join Pro-board, so I did. Then I posted the story here, and ended up enjoying the discussions we have on various topics.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote