View Single Post
Old 06/08/10, 07:04 PM   #148
Kamen Rider Dragoon
Ranger In Training

Kio taped tengu once and a katana formed in mid-air. He grabed it and started his assult upon the bird dopant. Bird kept trying to attack from the air but when she was close enough, Kio slashed causing her to fall to the ground. "Your wings have been cliped Bird...i give you this one chance...give up your gaiamemory and leave. Whatever you choose it will be destroyed."

"Go to hell...i will never give up this power..this freedom."

"Freedom? My dear that device is your cage." He taped tengu three times and the katana disappeared.

Tengu! Maximum Drive!

The blades on Kio's arms and legs began to glow, looking like golden feathers. He then jumped high into the air, and once he was at a proper hight he came down, both feet facing the target. The golden energy formed around his legs like an cone and the dopant only had a split second before she was hit. An expolsion sounded and kio knelt on the other side of it, one hand on the ground. When the smoke settled the bird gaia memory fell to the ground and shattered, and its owner fell unconcious. "Heaven...will forgive your sins."
Kamen Rider Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote