Thread: Usernames?
View Single Post
Old 02/04/15, 10:52 PM   #20
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Usernames?

If other places count then:

Yami Senshi Youkaiou: It was a fanfic I came up with that depending on what I was obsessed with at the time was either my own version of Digimon, or Yu Gi Oh.

Yami, was a references to Yu Go Oh

Senshi came from when I decided to make it a Henshin Hero or Giant Robot story, and insert theme here Senshi is a common title for both.

And Youkaiou came from one of my original ideas being a monster catching anime where all the cute little monsters would just be goblins from various world mythologies, and yokai sometimes gets translated as goblin, and it sounded like Yu Gi Oh.

Chojin Cu Culain: My dad is Irish, and I have a thing for various mythologies, and in Irish mythology Cu Culain was one of the greatest heroes ever, and he had this thing called the warp spasms where he would go berserk, and get all deformed for a bit, and no one could stop him.

And I came up with a story where he was a Japanese style transforming superhero who had different forms based on different elements like water, fire, air, earth, metal, light,darkness, and nature.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote