View Single Post
Old 03/05/15, 10:12 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: The timeline in DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
The writers are morons and gave themselves an impossible backstory. All the other seasons at least go by thousands of years when they go so far back.
I don't know what's funnier what you said or the fact you think that the writers are morons when such a comment is coming from someone who has a big head to between with.

The backstory is not impossible. Did you forget that while Time Force was set in 3000 and went back to 2001 they still went back to the dinosaur age for a couple episodes in order to retrieve the Q-Rex? Why isn't that impossible? Is it just because you're in love and obsessed with the season that you don't care whether it's impossible or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
Judd Lynn is not a moron. He is one of the best writers in the shows history. To some home is the best. The guy works harder than anyone. He is doing a great job with Dino Charge. Its fine to critize things if you feel justified but lets not call writers morons. We have not need never done their job.
indeed. Chip is one of the best writers the show has ever had and I completely agree that he works harder than anything else within the show usually does and he's definitely doing a great job with Dino Charge. I completely agree that it's fine to criticize people if you feel it's justified but let's not turn this into a QRR situation where you insult people who work their hardest at their jobs.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote