View Single Post
Old 02/09/06, 05:38 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
[Originally posted by PRangerX
That wasn't my point. My point was that it didn't matter and wasn't intended to be a big part of the episode.

As for Rangers and getting their powers back, refer to my post above this one.
Quote:
Originally posted by Kamen Rider Decade
Don't care what your point was, just don't spread that garbage. Every Red Ranger in Forever Red had powers and never lost them. That is fact as established by the show. Don't spread that garbage the idiot 'fans' seem to love.

As for your TJ & Justin, still wrong. The powers come from Eltar not Lightning Cruiser nor Storm Blaster, they merely gave TJ & Justin a conduit to access the powers. So LC & SB didn't give them back their powers. For them to give back the powers they would have to fix the power source on Eltar which clearly they can't do since they have no hands.

It is Storm Blaster not Mountain Blaster. Mountain Blaster is a Zord not a sentient living vehicle. It's just plain Lightning Cruiser not Red Lightning Cruiser.
I stand corrected about the zord names.

Yes, the Eltar power thing is another theory with the Turbo Powers.

The truth is we really don't know a lot about the backstory here. But we really don't have to. The people worrying about why someone has what power are missing the point.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote