Thread: SPD Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02/05/05, 03:01 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default SPD Thoughts

So its all ready that time of the year, the time to get ready for the next PR season. What our your expectations for SPD?

Well I assume SPD will follow DekaRanger at the beginning. You can tell this from the Press Release. But as the season goes on there will be more originality. Things will start off With A Squad getting captured. Our Three B Squad members will meet two theieves. Later B Squad and the two theives will be recruited by Anibus to become the SPD Rangers. All that of course is from the PRess Release.

Now over the course of the season Cheif Anibus will used his own Ranger Powers. Will get a White Ranger sometime after that. Given us the biggest PR team ever. As to weather they have a counter part for Deka Swan is anyone's guess. From what people have said I would assume Kat would morph into the Deka Swan counter part at least once.

I expect Emporeor Grumm will be a dark villian much like Mesogog. It would be interesting to see interction between him and Anubis. I expect a lot of the henchman to be dark as well , save Piggy.

I expect the tone of the story to be dark ( at least by PR standards). Hopefully we will get some good story archs that will carry things into the end of the year. There is a little uncertianity how things will go since we have new showrunners. Which is kind of exciting.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote