View Single Post
Old 12/04/06, 01:39 AM   #13
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life View Post
my friend, you obviously are an idiot. The Miz has gone to huge parties with other celebrities and is known by name. There is a difference between superstars and celebs. and considering how much training wwe superstars do, i'm not surprised that they're that famous. look at The Great Khali. he was Mr. India before he went to the WWE. He was in the movie The Longest Yard. heck, half of the greatest wwe superstars were in that movie and Triple H was in Blade Trinity and now he's in the "Man Law" beer commercials. WWE is an empire in sport entertainment. Their storylines may not be the best right now (they have a shitty writer cuz Haymen stopped writing due to ECW comming back) but they got millions of viewers. It's all about the money and the fans. more fans = more money. more money = more merchendise. more merchendise bought = advertisement. hence it's a big empire. i should know, i've seen how much they pay the wrestlers. triple h alone makes over $2 million a year. it's quality that counts. the better the quality the more viewers you're gonna have. it's that simple. and emo rangers may not have been that big of a hit in the us, but in the uk, it is.
Haymen was never the Head Booker for WWE. He had two stints as the head booker for Smackdown ( and did a good job I might add). But he got canned both times for political reasons. He was basically a consultant until he started booking OVW last year ( their developmental league). With ECW's return he became the head booker for that brand. And thats where he is now.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote