View Single Post
Old 11/27/14, 10:41 PM   #1
HenshinSlayer90
Shadow Ranger

Default KR Dragon Knight (rewritten and becoming its own

Remember watching KR Dragon Knight?

What did you all think?

If you didn't like it, would you all think about rewriting the series? Like I know in Ryuki its about 13 riders. But if it was like 100 riders (Highlander style), some good, some evil?

I can think of some way.

Xaviax, I like his character and how he manipulates people into his plans. Ventara is okay too I guess.

Here's how I would see the show rewritten including the characters:
- Kit Taylor: Kit volunteers at a Christian church, until one day he bumps into some stranger with an Advent Deck. The dragon rejected him so instead he gives it to Kit.
- Len: Wing Knight. His girlfriend was in a coma due to her shock of Darkwing for the first time. He has been fighting in the 100 rider war ever since. With Kit around, despite being caught in the war, he decides to train him in hopes of one day they would fight in the war fairly.
- Drew: The con-man is well.... not him to me. I would've been better off if Torque was a good guy.
- JTC: The hacker suits him than a killer. Drew and him go way back when they were friends of crime until both went on different paths when James was arrested.
- Xaviax & Eubulon: What if the main antagonist, Xaviax was Maya's brother, whose the reason why she became a reporter. To search for his whereabouts on what happened to him for the past few years after their parents got divorced. Her brother was under apprenticeship with Eubulon who shared Maya's brother his secrets, due to the fact that he was an alien disguising himself as a university science teacher. Eventually, her brother discovers how to create his own technology similar to Eubulon's and uses it to create a new world and start humanity over again. Creating the mirror world, Ventara, he also made Mirror Monsters and takes revenge on their parents for separating their children.
- Maya: Maya is alright.

That's all I got for now.