View Single Post
Old 06/26/07, 09:48 PM   #19
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
However, Virginialn is on an indifinity hatius from PRO. Due to the fact that it hasn't been very active.
I haven't been active because this board is about as populated as a ghost town plus you told me you were merging with that piece of shit board Ranger Power or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
So I don't know if or when he will be back.
Save for checking once a week to see if you have decided to cancel that lucridously stupid idea or see if you have actually done it I am gone. Until you cancel the merger and this place picks up I won't be posting anymore after today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferc View Post
did he from rangerboard?
Speak English Woman. Did I what from Rangerboard? Come from there? Move there? Fall all over it like some fanboy because actors/actresses show up there once in a while like some sick kid thinking that the presences of one of the bottom of a barrel actor/actress at a message board I go to makes me anyway better as a person? Can't answer you unless you provide something to actually answer. You got the subject and location, where is the verb to tie it all together in a nice neat little SENTENCE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan View Post
ZMXG-20 Gundam was his old name
ZGMF-X20A-SFG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan View Post
in my opinion you have done nothing about gundam from my point of view
That's because he hasn't. Duh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
That's double good news. haha Because the Virginian is 80% of the reason some members never crossed over. Nobody likes being disrespected on their forum. I'll see what I can do to bring this broad to life. I'll keep you posted PRangerX. Later.
Were they even fans of PR or the looks attached to a certain actor who happened to be on PR and was/is a half-way decent singer? If they ain't even fans of PR good riddans, even if they were fans they were probably just as boring and stupid as 90% of the shits I see at Rangerboard. Even the great Lahanna left your silly fangasm board.