View Single Post
Old 12/12/09, 06:53 PM   #9
PRangerX
Administrator

Okay I read more of the RB thread. There was even a statement posted that Mike Wang made at another board. It seems the show was cancelled for low ratings and that a dvd is unlikely. Wang doesn';t know if the final two episodes will air on the web ot not. Nor does he know about plans for another season. He doesn't expect to be invovled in any future Kamen Rider projects.

It still seems wierd to me that they aren't at least airing the final episodes. I honestly didn't expect a second season once the ratings came in so low. But it still seems odd to not show the final two episodes. Its not like its going to cost the Network anything. They might as well finish what they paid for.

It wouldn't surprise me to see these episodes pop up someday. There are foriegn subs of them already out there at least. And worst case senario, spoilers. Who knows maybe a cable network will buy the rerun rights cheap and air the thing on the graveyard shift.

I'm honestly thinking about starting a snail mail campaign to get them to air the final episodes. It can't hurt. It has to be through regular mail though. Since email campaigns are not nearly as effective in these cases.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote