Thread: Emma Forums
View Single Post
Old 09/03/06, 09:02 PM   #25
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life@Sep 3 2006, 07:47 PM
the link to the lahana forums was on emma's main site long after she wanted nothing to do with it. i'm just saying that it was still part of her site and part of her life. she could at least say "hey, ya know please stop saying things about my personal life. it's mine and i don't want people talking about it. maybe if you stop, i would come and post more often but you all ask to much of me and i'm a very busy person. you just have to understand i'm not gonna be around all the time. i got a life outside of the forums and you can talk about what you want just don't talk about my person life" instead, she said she wanted them closed. some of my stuff on there, i can't get to anymore. it's y i created my own forums. i've seen many places that have a bunch of general stuff go down the drain. it needs to be pretty much on one specific thing for it to work. like this place. it's all about power rangers. it's nice and simple and nothing compared to that rangerboard place.
The place just wasn't stable enough. It wasn't admined or modded enough to be an official forum. I don't blame Emma at all. I beleive she did try to get people to calm down. But there wasn't much she could do. Honestly, she had already given up on the forum before I became admin. She asked for it to be shut down and assumed it was. For the record, her own site was shut down. She decided to go back to acting and does not want to have an online presence right now. Emma has no obligation to interact with us.

Sure Emma could have kept telling members to stop talking about her personal life and everything you mentioned. But she did that and no one would listen. No matter how much it was clear that Emma wasn't going to post regularly, people just kept on expecting her to be back. It just wouldn't have worked.

Will see how the general board works. I orginally was going to turn it into a PR board. And redirect everyone here to Lahana Forums. But I dudn't think anyone really wanted to merge. So I decided to go with the general idea.

You will be able to access your stuff once I get things back up. I actually just moved everything. I am just trying to retrieve my password so I can get things going again.