View Single Post
Old 12/11/14, 06:47 PM   #3
The Ghost Ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: Power Rangers Legacy

Chapter 3: Power of Thunder, Power of Ninja

Two days had gone by without an attack from the Tul'Van Empire, things had been relatively quiet, but the new Power Ranger team remained vigilant; In the Blue Bay High gym, Jerome and Zeke continued to train Vanessa in the arts of Tae Kwon Do and Karate, with Diane doing her best to help Spike with basic Kung-Fu moves. Though he did his best, Spike had managed to spin himself around into a punching bag, shaking his head rapidly. "Aghhh! Why cant I do anything right?" he asked frustratedly, punching the punching bag, only to wince in pain. "Don't be so rough on yourself, buddy. You're actually doing better then yesterday." said Zeke, remembering how their Green Ranger had gone for a double palm thrust, only to end up smacking his hands against a wall. "He has a point. Anyone heard from Ghost Ranger?" Diane asked, glancing over to see Jake sitting in the bleachers with ear buds in, alone. "Nah, he's been quiet as well. Just wish he'd let us know who he is." Vanessa spoke up after handing her two instructors towels. "T.K said the guy has history, and he'll let us know when he's ready. We should just let it be til then." said Jerome, wiping his face off with the towel. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving, ready for some lunch?" The others agreed, and they all headed to the cafeteria to eat.

On the Tul'Van spaceship, General K'Turi was busy coming up with a plan to stop these new Rangers from derailing the Empire's plans. Hitting a few buttons on a console, he would summon to the bridge a monster that had lightning rods for hands and was silver in color. "High Voltage, are you ready to serve your Emperor and find glory in battle against the Power Rangers?" K'Turi asked his warrior, who clanged both lightning rod hands together and crackled with electricity, vanishing from the ship and down to Earth.

At the Garage, Zeke had a small tablet out on his lap, looking through an archive of the past teams that T.K had helped him look up. A list of all the Ranger teams had been made along with their powers, weapons, zords and history. When he looked up from the tablet, the other teens were leaning over T.K's shoulder while staring at the computer screen, she typing in a few keys so that schematics of robotic animals appeared one at a time, different in color. "How do you like your Zords, folks?" she asked with a bit of a smirk, leaning back in her chair. " T.K, these look amazing!" Vanessa said, looking her own robot over in awe. "How long did it take you to design these?" asked Zeke, trying his best not to have a fan boy attack at the sheer awesome on the screen. "A few months, believe it or not. I had to think of something that could be hidden in plain sight. When not in use, your Zords will look like ordinary statues around the city."

"Not that I'm complaining, but uh... Why is mine the only fish?" Spike asked, head tilted to the side. "Because we needed something that would work in the water. We have one for sky, three for land, and one for water." "What about Ghost Ranger? Does he get his own Zord?" asked Diane. "No, he's...a bit different. Instead of a personal one, he calls on the 'ghosts' of past Zords." The alarms had started to blare within the garage, T.K typing into her keyboard to bring up a video of High Voltage attacking buildings in downtown Crystal Harbor. "Looks like you've got work to do, guys. I'll contact Ghost as soon as possible to join you." Jerome nodded his head and looked at the others, who nodded back at him, getting in a line and bringing up their wrist watch Morphers. "Ready?" he asked, the others replying "Ready!" in unison, then all together they called out "Legacy Power, Activate!"

High Voltage was sending out lightning bolts in every direction, using one to destroy a nearby building. "Woah! Did you see that? It totaled that building!" asked Zeke as the Rangers ran through a crowd of people running away from the monster. "Good thing it was only under construction!" Spike said, running at the monster to throw a punch, only to trip on a piece of debris, spinning around to accidentally clotheslines the beast. "Hahaha, nice one Spike!" Diane laughed slightly before jumping into the air, landing on Vanessa's shoulders as a jump off point and leaped once more, sending a flying kick towards their opponent "Hyaa!"

High Voltage slammed it arms together and shot a lightning bolt at Legacy Pink, sending her plummeting to the ground with a hard thud, then sent Spike flying back with a hard strike to his chest, the Green Ranger crashing into a wall. "Spike, Diane!" Jerome clenched his fist tightly, turning to face Legacy Blue and Yellow. "Go help them, I'll try to distract AC/DC long enough for us to regroup!" "Right!" said Zeke and Vanessa, rushing to their comrades as Jerome approached High Voltage, getting into his stance. "You think you're so tough, take me on!" he said, waiting for the moment to attack.

The monster swung its arm in a wide arc, Jerome blocking the attack with a high kick, followed by a rolling leg drop. High Voltage parried the second attack and threw one of his lightning rods forward, sending Jerome back into the others. Groaning, the five warriors stood up. "Think its time we showed this guy the power of a past team." said Zeke, spinning the hands of the watch so they landed on 3:00. The other rangers followed suit, calling out "Legacy Transcendence! Ninja Ranger Power, now!" The five warriors would be dressed in the garb of the Ninja Rangers, and as soon as the transformation completed, they became literal blurs, attacking High Voltage from all sides, Spike growing tall and attempting to grab the monster, only to miss and grab Zeke by mistake. "Dude! Not me, him!" "Sorry!" Jerome phased through a wall and went for a kicking combo towards High Voltage's back, followed by Vanessa and Diane going for a team punch to his torso. The monster grunted, holding both lightning rods into the air and bringing down bolts of lightning down on his attackers, knocking them away and back to their normal suits.

That's when a flash of gray blurred past them, fists slamming into the monster multiple times before sending it skidding back. Ghost Ranger turned towards his team and nodded his head. "My apologies for being late, T.K and I were putting the finishing touches on your weapons." "Rangers! Ghost Ranger and I have a surprise for you." T.K's voice came through their Morphers, "Hold out your hands, and your weapons will appear in them. They should be too your liking." Following the instructions, a weapon appeared in each Ranger hands; Legacy Red wielded the Red Saber, Legacy Blue held the Shot Blaster, Legacy Pink was given the Spark Staff, Legacy Yellow acquired the Wolf Fang Daggers, and Legacy Green now had the Stingray Katana.

"Alright, team. Put your new weapons to the test! With teamwork and courage, you can beat this guy!" Ghost Ranger gave the others a thumbs up, as they ran forward with weapons in hand, Jerome slashed at High Voltage vertically, Zeke fired off two shots to the midsection, Diane slammed her staff into its ab area, while Vanessa and Spike went for horizontal and diagonal slashes to its front side. High Voltage fell to the ground, severely weekend by the onslaught. Next, the warriors combined the five weapons into one, firing off a blast while shouting "Legacy Power Blast!" The attack went right through the monsters body, causing him to explode.

Aboard the ship, K'Turi growled with displeasure, ordering the Nokbots to fire the Revive Lasers on High Voltage, making him grow tall. "We're ready this time, call on your Zords and use them to fight that over grown weather vain." Ghost Ranger told the others, who would hold their Morphers up, calling out their Zord names. "Red Phoenix! Blue Bear! Yellow Wolf! Pink Chameleon! Green Stingray!" Five mechanical robotic animals broke free of the statue disguises and charged forward, the Rangers jumping high into the air and getting seated to pilot them.

"Alright guys, here we go!" Jerome said, flying the Red Phoenix Zord and firing two red missiles at High Voltage, the impact making the beast stumble slightly, while Zeke rammed his Blue Bear Zord into its legs, Vanessa having the Yellow Wolf chomp down onto one of its arms, and Diane charged forward in the Pink Chameleon, attempting to spear High Voltage with the horn; however, he grabbed the robotic animal and tosses it back, kicking the Blue Bear and throwing the Yellow Wolf as well. Meanwhile Spike shot out one of its barb stingers, the monster deflecting it and sending a lightning bolt at the Zord, causing it to spark, Spike trying his best to control it. "Ohhh this is -so- not cool!"

Ghost Ranger called into his Morpher at the team, "Listen, you need to form the Legacy Megazord and call upon the powers of Aquatar. I'll aid you in this battle, we must use the Legacy of the Thunder Megazord and the Tigerzord!" "Alright everyone, you heard the guy!" said Jerome. "Legacy Transcendence! We need Aquatar Ranger Power!" they all called out, the hands of their watch spinning to 3:30 as their suits changed to those of the Alien Rangers, and then held their hands out to the sky, calling out "Legacy Megazord, now!" The robots began to change; Blue Bear's body shifted to where his two hind legs became the hips and legs, the Red Phoenix retracting its claws and wings closing in to form the torso and head, connecting to the bear, the Pink Chameleon's legs folded inside of itself and connected to the torso to become an arm, as did the Yellow Wolf. To finish the transformation, the tail of the Red Phoenix would form a crown on the head similar to the Rangers suits, with the Green Stingray landing it the wolf's mouth to become an ax, all five warriors now in the cockpit together. "Legacy Megazord, power up!"

"Legacy Transcendence! It's Morphin Time: Tigerzord!" Ghost Ranger spun the watch Morpher so the hands landed on 2:00, turning into the Mighty Morphin White Ranger, holding Saba to the sky and yelling "White Tigerzord power, now!" The beast of the past came running forth on all fours, Ghost Ranger jumping into the cockpit to slide Saba into the control slot. "White Tigerzord, Warrior Mode!" The Tiger robot stood on its hind paws, the front ones spinning to reveal hands, the tiger head lowering to reveal a robotic face. The two Megazords stood side by side, High Voltage shooting forth two massive lightning bolts at them; the attack hit, but they stood tall, with the Tigerzord firing out a fire bolt from the Tiger's mouth at the monster, sending it back slightly. Legacy Megazord walked forward, swinging the stingray ax at the beast, only to have the lightning rod arms catch the weapon and send a shock wave of electricity through the robot.

"Aghh! Hang on guys, we can beat this thing!" Diane sent the Chameleon arm to spear the monsters torso, sending it back with a roar. "Team, its time to utilize the Legacy of the Thunder Megazord; Summon the Thunder Saber and use its power to stop this monster!" Ghost Ranger said through the Megazord's intercom, the main team grasping the controls and calling out "Legacy Megazord Power! Bring forth the Thunder Saber!" At the robots hip was a sheathed sword, the Stingray Ax flying out of the Wolf's mouth hand so it could pull the Thunder Saber out, holding it into the air as lightning crackled around the blade. "Alright, it's gonna be a one-two combo! Thunder Saber, Power Up!" Jerome yelled, the sword slashing downwards and slashing High Voltage in half, when the Thunder Saber vanished, the Stingray returned to become the ax once more. "Legacy Ax throw!" the Rangers said as one, the weapon glowing a bright green as it was thrown forward to lodge into the monster via a connected chain; High Voltage exploded in a shower of lightning, the White Tigerzord Warrior Mode approached the Legacy Megazord and they clasped hands together in victory.

Later at the arcade, Zeke had challenged Vanessa to a racing game, the two laughing as they played. Jerome was hanging at a table with Diane and Spike, watching the two while chatting it up. "We did good today, you two. I am proud to have you as my fellow team mates." "Wow, thanks man!" said Spike in slight shock, dropping his soda onto his pants from the compliment. Diane was about to make a joke when she had noticed Jake playing a side scrolling game. "One sec, guys." she said as she stood up and approached him, smiling. "Hey there, hows it going?" Jake looked at her silently for a moment, still playing. "Hi." "I know you're a little busy but, I was wanting to invite you to join us for a bit. I-We'd all like to get to know you a little better." Jake remained silent for a few minutes before allowing his last life on the game to be used. "I would like that, actually. Thank you." Diane led him over to the table as Zeke and Vanessa joined them, the Pink Ranger introducing everyone to him.

K'Turi let out an irritated growl, slamming his fist into the console in front of him. "Rangers, this is not over. You will not win this war..."

To Be Continued.
The Ghost Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote