Thread: Emma Forums
View Single Post
Old 08/28/06, 07:25 PM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Aug 28 2006, 09:12 PM
i dont know what you will do p ranger x if darth vader or jdf's fan for life come over here and fight vader and her have had a conflict
At this point the idea to repackage Lahana Forums into a general tv/entertainment board is probably my number 1 choice. So it won't effect PRO ( other than the Lahana Forum link being taking down on the splash). I own a domain called TVfuncenter.com that I was using as a gallery for tv shows. I haven't done anything with it. So I will probably move the forums over to that domain and change the theme. All the posts should be preseved. Users will be able to talk about their favorite shows, movies, music and other subjects. Basically everything they already do in the off topic thread already. So nothing will really change besides the Emma Theme being taken out. People will still be able to interact with their friends. I might even keep the gallery up so people can upload pictures of their favorite shows. As a matter of fact I will probably make an anoouncement about this right now ( on the page where the lahanaforum domain now leads).